Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Charlos are from Southwest Alief like NT's own Jimmy Boi so carrying stacks of cash is just a way of life. They don't be carrying like AB and Blac Youngsta tho

The Charlo's need to go all out with their heel gimmick, a few years ago I thought they had the potential to be superstars. But so far they haven't maximized their marketability.

They need to sign with About Billions promotions if they want that bag

The Charlo's need to go all out with their heel gimmick, a few years ago I thought they had the potential to be superstars. But so far they haven't meximized their marketability.

You watch Bivol last night btw? Do you think he's ready to take out Kovalev and the top 175s yet?
Bivol did what was he supposed to do. Barrera is a tough customer and Bivol was the first to stop him. There is a lot of talent at 175, but if I had to pick who is the best it will probably be him. The blueprint to beat Kovalev is out. Avoid as much punishment as possible in the early rounds, throw body shots, and step on the gas late. I'm fairly sure Bivol can pull this off.

175 i think might have the most killers of any division. I think Beterbiev can beat Kovalev as well, we'll see if Badou Jack can break Adonis Stevenson down or if Stevenson's killshot left will bail him out like Wilder's right. There's still Gvozdyk, Alvarez and Anthony Yarde who I think potentially can not only be a champ at 175 but move up to be a future HW champ

Bivol did what was he supposed to do. Barrera is a tough customer and Bivol was the first to stop him. There is a lot of talent at 175, but if I had to pick who is the best it will probably be him. The blueprint to beat Kovalev is out. Avoid as much punishment as possible in the early rounds, throw body shots, and step on the gas late. I'm fairly sure Bivol can pull this off.

175 i think might have the most killers of any division. I think Beterbiev can beat Kovalev as well, we'll see if Badou Jack can break Adonis Stevenson down or if Stevenson's killshot left will bail him out like Wilder's right. There's still Gvozdyk, Alvarez and Anthony Yarde who I think potentially can not only be a champ at 175 but move up to be a future HW champ
I think you purposely left out Marcus Browne, and I don't blame you. I am not that impressed by him either. I am more interested in seeing that Hot Rod guy who got robbed against Browne. He's been inactive for over a year.

Still think Joshua vs Wilder comes down to who gets who first. Klitschko dropped Joshua on a straight when he was parrying, if Wilder catches him like that it could definitely be night night for him.

giphy.gif

Leaning towards Joshua but definitely not counting Wilder out, all it takes is one

Joshua is big enough that he could employ the same **** that Wlad used to get away with and prevent Wilder from ever establishing a rhythm from range, especially if the fight is in the UK.

One of the more overrated aspects of Wilder's game is his size (he's tall and long but has a narrow frame) and AJ who has a good 20-30 pounds of lean muscle mass on him could definitely muscle him around the ring if he is allowed to get away with it.

Will never happen bruh...

Mall Charlo is no joke he can’t be beat

Dude has skills but I need to see him step up against a live dog. Andrade, Jacobs, Lemiuex, Derevyanchenko, etc.

So let's see when he actually steps up to the plate before we talk about, "he can't be beat"

Dude has skills but I need to see him step up against a live dog. Andrade, Jacobs, Lemiuex, Derevyanchenko, etc.

So let's see when he actually steps up to the plate before we talk about, "he can't be beat"
Andrade? Lmao that clown

Yea but folks would still say he hasn’t
fought anybody....

I wanna see him & Danny tho

I would give him major props for that W.

Like I said both of the Charlos have skills, and even though I don't like the way they cary themselves I can recognize that. They need to grind and carve out their own place, grow their names so they can't be ignored instead of waiting on the big fights to come to them.

Andrade ****** up in a major way when he backed out of the jermell charlo fight 3 years ago. Jermell improved a lot since then but in 2015 Andrade would've smoked him and his career would've taken off.

Back
Top Bottom