Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good stoppage... lamont was just trying to survive and the longer the fight errol would continue to beat him down even more... i tried to tell you he would beat triple GGG... he can move up and beat him

Spence punching power is crazy. He was moving Lamont just from the sheer strength of his body punches

He would wash Thurman

Just finished watching.

Wish Fortuna made weight; I think the fight would've been a bit different if the straps were on the line. Hate when dudes don't make weight, though. Just a total lack of discipline.

As for the main event... daaaammmnnn... Spence man. Jeezus... 49% power punches & almost 4x as many total punches landed. Kid is forrrrrreal.

Peterson showed HEART. Tough to see him go out like that, but I think it's time for him to move on to training. Get into position to take over for Barry down the road so he can do for some other youngins what Hunter's done for him.

Good start to 2018, though. Still love this sport!

48B9C079-DC22-4EE0-AE6B-DDCDB0F3D8A5.jpeg

I like Thurman, but he knows that strap is on borrowed time.

I don’t necessarily think he’s ducking, I just think he wishes he had enough time like Garcia to hold that strap hostage. :lol: :lol:

I really can't tell who walks around heavier, Thurman or Spence. I would guess Spence. Both are huge welterweights.

Back
Top Bottom