Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can he not afford Freddy after making 100 mil?
I don't know if he does it just in front of cameras but he hands out money to everyone he passes by. Also rumors of gambling and possibly paying off women he had extramarital affairs with.

Do you think Floyd will go broke like Manny?
I edited my comment at the last second to add more details about Pacquiao. I can't say for sure but it's possible for anyone to go broke. Floyd obviously made more money but he has vices, and expensive ones at that. Floyd goes out of his way to impress women and has a strange complex which he gets high off taking women from other men. I wish I could find the clip but he was bragging and boasting to this nurse at a doctor's office. She kept a straight face so Floyd was like "**** it, I have insurance but I am going to pay in cash for today!". Then he called his yes-man to bring out his money bag. He would've bought the woman a Ferrari if he had to in order to impress.

I edited my comment at the last second to add more details about Pacquiao. I can't say for sure but it's possible for anyone to go broke. Floyd obviously made more money but he has vices, and expensive ones at that. Floyd goes out of his way to impress women and has a strange complex which he gets high off taking women from other men. I wish I could find the clip but he was bragging and boasting to this nurse at a doctor's office. She kept a straight face so Floyd was like "**** it, I have insurance but I am going to pay in cash for today!". Then he called his yes-man to bring out his money bag. He would've bought the woman a Ferrari if he had to in order to impress.
Damn that’s so cringe worthy. Floyd def gonna go broke.

I can't say for certain but I wouldn't be surprised either. He always claims he's makes "smart investments". But he was scammed by a financial advisor years ago.
True, plus he doesn’t pay his taxes. I remember he copped some exoctic car for like 3 million. He ended up selling the car for one million that’s not a smart investment.

True, plus he doesn’t pay his taxes. I remember he copped some exoctic car for like 3 million. He ended up selling the car for one million that’s not a smart investment.
Well supposedly he was deferring his tax payments, claiming he had more to gain from his investment and businesses during the time than the late penalty.

How do you know he hands out money to everyone he passes by
Well maybe not literally, but I've seen him hand out money to people on multiple occasions in videos. That and traveling with a huge entourage. He reminds me of MC Hammer who used to do the same.

Not giving to a complete stranger but this gives you an idea how he operates

Well maybe not literally, but I've seen him hand out money to people on multiple occasions in videos. That and traveling with a huge entourage. He reminds me of MC Hammer who used to do the same.

Not giving to a complete stranger but this gives you an idea how he operates

Bruh 9k isn’t gonna hurt Manny. Big name Boxers usually try to look out for their sparring partners. Hollering at dudes struggle tv in his house :rofl:

:lol:
Need to catch that J Rock vs Gallimore bout. If these cats talk as good as they hit it'll be a helluva fight.
I don't see Hurd getting past Lara, wonder if Jermell is willing to test Lara?

Lara went life and death with Angulo who has a very similar style, and Lara’s legs aren’t what they used to be. It’s a 50/50 fight.

Back
Top Bottom