Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why won’t GGG just fight his mando?

Charlo is too much of a risk that’s why...

We get it, man. You’re a big Charlo fan, but do you really believe Golovkin is afraid of a dude that barely fought anybody at junior middleweight and has proved nothing at middleweight?

He beat Heiland for his contender status. A guy that has fought 75% of his fights at home with 14% of those fights being against the same journeyman.

We get it, man. You’re a big Charlo fan, but do you really believe Golovkin is afraid of a dude that barely fought anybody at junior middleweight and has proved nothing at middleweight?

He beat Heiland for his contender status. A guy that has fought 75% of his fights at home with 14% of those fights being against the same journeyman.
exactly, Charlo twins have talent but GGG would wash either of them. it’s not ducking if they aren’t on the same level

i am curious why the Charlos get so hyped when they haven't really fought any big names?

while GGG was defending his belts and beating contenders (quite easily too) that are top 10 (even top 5 during their fight) in his weight class but was getting flack?

i get it that they are entertaining in the villain role and they looked impressive in their fights but not anymore impressive than GGG was

let them fight Lemiuex, Andrade or Jacobs first, even N'Dam then go from there

Charlo brothers get hype because they are exciting power punchers, definitely a fun style to watch. They could go on to be great, we just need to see them genuinely tested.

Jermall Charlo KO'd Julian J Rock Williams and Jermell Charlo KO'd Erickson Hammer Lubin so they both have a big impressive ko win under their belts

Charlo is one of GGG’s mandos and GGG makes a living off fighting mandos so what’s the problem?

Make the fight happen
#LionsOnly :pimp:

wasn't Lubin a prospect that had little to no experience?

serious question because my memory is kind of blurry on that fight, that was the first round KO, right?

Derevyanchenkos a mandatory for one of his belts too and that's probably an easier fight promotion-wise.

At 140 I think it’s at 60-40 fight. Loma is not a big guy, nor is he really heavy handed.
Pacquiao is washed and doesn't have his handspeed and legs. Lomachenko isn't big enough to rough him up like Horn did but come on we are talking about a top 3 p4p fighter in his prime.

Pacquiao is washed and doesn't have his handspeed and legs. Lomachenko isn't big enough to rough him up like Horn did but come on we are talking about a top 3 p4p fighter in his prime.

Pac still has power, and we still really know nothing about Loma’s chin. As washed as Pac is he nearly stopped a guy as big as Horn.

60-40 Loma btw, I still think Loma’s hand and foot speed are going to be too much for Pac at this stage but I’m interested to see how he reacts when Pac lands.

I don't want to see Pac fight that man.

But I'll pay for the spectacle of it all. Pac still broke?

Freddie ain't cool with Manny being a part time fighter anymore, and Manny still can't realize that yes men like Buboy and Koncz is why he has no money.

Tank is now saying the same thing AB been saying, Floyd is a horrible big homie

Trash fight and a scrambling final effort to find a Mexican opponent for Cinco de Mayo.

Back
Top Bottom