Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canelo officially withdrew, not a good look in my opinion. Makes him look suspect as can be.

Wants to reschedule for August or September.

giphy.gif

golovkin will smooth knock charlo’s dentures out his grill lol

Canelo has no shot anyways... he got lucky he was gifted the draw in the first fight...i respect that he is sitting this one out because they found a banned substance in him even though he would get paid for this fight if they let him fight...i wonder what bum GGG will fight now :lol:

Canelo officially withdrew, not a good look in my opinion. Makes him look suspect as can be.

Wants to reschedule for August or September.
I think he did this to look good with the commission and hope his suspension is more lenient because he made the move? Like when college teams get caught with doing something illegal and formally taking themselves out of a post season appearance?

casper90403 casper90403 I agree that he is looking for leniency, but it still smells bad. It looks like he’s trying to accept a plea deal so that it can quickly be swept under the rug.

I’d imagine the truly innocent would contest it and have adequate documentation to support their position that it wasn’t doping. Problem is, his manager comes from a family of butchers and those dudes definitely know better. His legacy is tarnished in my opinion because of this and he’ll never be viewed the same.

Can charlo not withdraw his next fight and get in talks with k2? I like charlo but ive never heard of this osullivan cat

Canelo is such a clown with that comment. What was there to be scared of after the first fight? If anything, the 2nd fight was about to be lit because neither would be scared after already going through it.

You get caught and call the other dude scared. :rofl:

Anybody else think a lot of the guys presenting themselves as an opponent aren’t actually willing? It’s a good moment for publicity.

I think 90% of these dudes will be pricing themselves out of the fight and then blaming Golovkin for being scared.

Back
Top Bottom