Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm embarrassed I dont know who Charlo is. Will need to brush up on my knowledge of him before i ask. I always talk to him like I know what I'm talking about. Faking 80% of it.

I'm embarrassed I dont know who Charlo is. Will need to brush up on my knowledge of him before i ask. I always talk to him like I know what I'm talking about. Faking 80% of it.
It’s his Mandatory for the WBC belt
Oh yea he Prbly looked mad cause he got stripped of one of his belts today...

Kovalev vs Alvarez and Bivol vs Chilembe doubleheader August 4th. I need to see Bivol go and beat Kovalev after that

^
:rofl::rofl: :rofl:
Comical really.
Tom needs to do better by his fighter.

I’m sure if Abel and GGG didn’t pop off so much negotiations might have gone smoother but there was a lot of banter. I was joking when I mentioned that 70/30 split but I wouldn’t put it past Oscar and Eric to try to bleed it out.

Gennady should just stay put, take on someone else and let Oscar and Eric get thirsty and come back to the table. There ain’t much for Saul out there and he needs this fight to appease the public. GGG still holds the cards, he knows he’s not unifying so he might as well get the bag while he still can.

Canelo in the mean time keeps building that resume and regains the public’s trust.....if that’s still possible.

actually since Canelo is now officially a middleweight, it opens up a lot of opportunities for him to have big fights, GGG is going to be his biggest fight but he has way more opportunities and will make good money fighting others that are easier wins for him

i think there are more MW willing to fight Canelo too because it's probably bigger pay and lower risk than fighting GGG

that is huge considering GGG got a 70-30 split that equaled to about $20m

80-20 split could earn him maybe $7m-$10m in the right circumstances

IMO ESPN + is a scam and a money grab to make up for lower cable subscriptions. No way would I pay for an additional streaming service when I already pay for ESPN.

IMO ESPN + is a scam and a money grab to make up for lower cable subscriptions. No way would I pay for an additional streaming service when I already pay for ESPN.

It is.

It's basically ESPN3 with better tech. With isn't saying much considering that and the WatchESPN app are both garbage. There were people with fiber who were still complaining about the stream quality.

Signed up for that stupid ESPN+

Will cancel subscription as soon as the fights over.

It should be like the HBO GO app. If you have a cable provider you can use the app without having to pay.

When you guys cancel your subscription you have to go to espn.com. Can't cancel from the app :smh:

Signed up for that stupid ESPN+

Will cancel subscription as soon as the fights over.

It should be like the HBO GO app. If you have a cable provider you can use the app without having to pay.

When you guys cancel your subscription you have to go to espn.com. Can't cancel from the app :smh:
How do u sign up for it?

Back
Top Bottom