Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fighters that feel they are under paid still go out, do the damn thing put on a good show. Become a fan favorite. Put the meat in the seats .
That's your amunition for your next fight contract.

Cats want everything now, but don't want to grind for it.

I'm rooting for Ray to get that Loma payday and to continue to help his immigration status, but I could see Pedraza giving him some problems tonight unfortunately.

Dogboe is very likable. Really wanted Raymundo to get that payday, but salute to Pedraza.
Dlg4lfmWsAAXmni.jpg

He wasn't trying to take a penny less to most likely get knocked out brutally by Efe Ajagba, Ajagba has a lot of potential, 6'5 235 lbs build in between Wilder and AJ, great power. I'm not sure if I believe his wingspan being 7'4 like they have listed since that would be make it 11 inches longer than his height which I haven't seen a +11 wingspan yet in Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA or Basketball. His arms do look long tho and with that kind of reach he should be able to keep other boxers outside if he develops a great jab

Episode 1 of 24/7 Canelo vs Golovkin airs tonight. I remember the days when HBO would do 3 or 4 episodes of 24/7 on pretty much every big fight. Now we hardly get one a year.

That HBO budget ain't what it used to be.

Still that was one of the better 24/7 to date.

Let that beef marinate!
:evil: :nthat:

That HBO budget ain't what it used to be.

Still that was one of the better 24/7 to date.

Let that beef marinate!
:evil: :nthat:
I heard in one of Fred from Barbershop Conversations videos, that HBO was cutting out all the excess in order for the financials to look more presentable for the Time Warner- AT&T merger. He said HBO is going to snap back when the dust settles, and this is coming from someone who is openly pro-Haymon.

Back
Top Bottom