Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard in one of Fred from Barbershop Conversations videos, that HBO was cutting out all the excess in order for the financials to look more presentable for the Time Warner- AT&T merger. He said HBO is going to snap back when the dust settles, and this is coming from someone who is openly pro-Haymon.

That's been the excuse for a while from those around HBO but I'll believe it when I see it.

Live rights are extremely valuable right now so it doesn't really make sense to slash the budget for it unless you don't really see the sport as a pivotal part of your long-term plans. There was money to waste on Bill Simmons' terrible show, but not for boxing?

Also for them to snap back they need promoters with deep stables which they don't really have at this moment.

Even if he was healthy, I think he would have passed.

There's really nothing left for him at CW, it's time to move to HW. Same goes for Usyk after his fight against Bellew.
Gassiev is only 24. I'd like to see him get a tuneup when he returns and fight the winner of this tournament.

8D9648CA-A340-4383-B3F4-42B83E52C37D.jpeg
Been hearing good things about this brand so I went and ordered a bag. Feels fantastic. Gonna grab an angle bag too

Nah Porter gon maul Danny

He come in with that head down charging and he about to get that left hook repeatedly to the dome by danny.

Even in that video Mosley almost caught him on some playful ish :lol:

Danny just better be in amazing shape and ready to last 12 cause Porter will come at him all night.

Not saying Danny won’t catch Porter because he could, but I’m curious if he can catch Porter clean on the way in before getting crowded and mauled

Danny loves those wide hooks to the head and the body, but I don’t know if he wants that phone booth fight that Porter brings

Adalaide Byrd and CJ Ross are 2 of the best in the business. They’re gonna call a fair fight every time. Good thing we have integrity in the sport.

Back
Top Bottom