OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buffs :smh:

Dropped TD pass before half + horrific fake field goal. :smh:

Montez throwing the ball out the back of the end zone for the Hail Mary :lol: :smh:

Oh well.

:lol::pimp:

When was the last time the SEC was this bad as a whole? Outside of Bama, UGA, and Auburn I'm not sure if anyone else is even top 40 quality.

Miami almost killed Francois last year. FSU better have max protect on deck next weekend.

Everybody almost killed Francois last year!

:lol: :lol:

How was it in person? Got lucky. Nice pass by Blackman to Tate. At this point, he seems like the only WR lol
It was horrible to watch the O at times. It's as if they repped nothing for WF and you could see they were working with a very limited playbook. They also don't trust JB to read the middle of the field (it seems).

But I enjoyed myself overall. I Like Wake's stadium.

Re: Tate I don't think the coaches really wanted to play him w/ that shoulder but they were left w/ no choice

That ucla secondary is the worst. All they do is yap and pound their chest, while giving up 40+

USC boards are convinced we’re going to lose to them and UCLA. We’ve looked pretty average but outside of Rosen and Wilson, UCLA has looked turrrrible. It’s like Mora’s checked out. If we’re expecting to lose to them we might as well be on upset alert this week for OSU.

USC boards are convinced we’re going to lose to them and UCLA. We’ve looked pretty average but outside of Rosen and Wilson, UCLA has looked turrrrible. It’s like Mora’s checked out. If we’re expecting to lose to them we might as well be on upset alert this week for OSU.
yeah, no chance we lose to UCLA. They are terrible. Rosen will throw 60 times that game. And we know it.

Damn, that sucks about Herbert. He way exceeded what expectations i had of him. Judged the book by its cover

yeah, no chance we lose to UCLA. They are terrible. Rosen will throw 60 times that game. And we know it.

By “them” I meant to say notre dame. Quietly though, notre dame players are revolting against Brian Kelly. Equanimious is bolting to the nfl. Hopefully they don’t fully figure **** out before hey play us.

Conor1.gif

Very impressed with my dawgs. Like I mentioned before, this is the type of game we'd usually lose. The offensive line got great push and the defense dominated. I hate to get ahead of myself but I can see us being 9-0 going into Auburn.

I want Eason to start at QB though. A dominant defense and a stable of healthy running backs is masking our bad passing game. We only threw for 80 yds against Tennessee. I think for us to be a truly elite team we'll need Eason to start in order to open up the passing game. This isn't Fromm's fault, he's a true freshman who was thrust into a starting gig and he's brought us to 5-0, big ups to him. Fromm is a good decision makers and he's very poised for a true freshmen but he wasn't thrown the ball more than 15 times this season. We can beat the Tennessees and Kentuckys of the world like this but not the big boys.

Rumor has it that Wilton Speight three broken vertebrae will be evaluated in 8 weeks. That means John Okorn takes over for the season.

:lol: :lol:

It was horrible to watch the O at times. It's as if they repped nothing for WF and you could see they were working with a very limited playbook. They also don't trust JB to read the middle of the field (it seems).

But I enjoyed myself overall. I Like Wake's stadium.

Re: Tate I don't think the coaches really wanted to play him w/ that shoulder but they were left w/ no choice

This his been a challenging season to say the least. I know Noonie was in the dog house during camp, but he has been much non-existent this season. In any case, it just sucks when you know you have guys on the roster go toe-to-toe with any team in the country when healthy. Outside of the special teams implosion, we didn't look too bad against Alabama IMO, and the O-line looked decent against arguably the best D-Line in the country. Then we follow up with an L to NCST where Chubb lived in the backfield and almost had another L with Wake. I mean I understand we're not going to firing on all cylinders per se with a True Frosh QB, but man, this has been a lot rougher than expected. I don't know your thoughts, but at the end of the season, I think it's time Trickett (even if it's not entirely his fault) to go and whether CK gets it or not, I feel we're too damn inconsistent on D and he should probably go, too. Sucks, because from what I see out of Kelly the man, it's hard to not like him, but ... being liked doesn't equal wins.

On another note, is VIP on 247 worth it? I know some of the knuckleheads on the Board are pretty cringeworthy.

Very impressed with my dawgs. Like I mentioned before, this is the type of game we'd usually lose. The offensive line got great push and the defense dominated. I hate to get ahead of myself but I can see us being 9-0 going into Auburn.

I want Eason to start at QB though. A dominant defense and a stable of healthy running backs is masking our bad passing game. We only threw for 80 yds against Tennessee. I think for us to be a truly elite team we'll need Eason to start in order to open up the passing game. This isn't Fromm's fault, he's a true freshman who was thrust into a starting gig and he's brought us to 5-0, big ups to him. Fromm is a good decision makers and he's very poised for a true freshmen but he wasn't thrown the ball more than 15 times this season. We can beat the Tennessees and Kentuckys of the world like this but not the big boys.

Yeah, we're going to need y'all to start catching some more Ls lol. Seems like y'all are doing well on the recruiting trail. Looking at the schedule, going undefeated is conceivable. Getting past UF may be a challenge considering the recent history though ... lol. GT has played y'all fraily well the past few years, too, if I recall correctly.

pray for Dalvin Cook.

When I read the headline initially, I read it as "non-knee related injury," but I clearly misread it. And :emoji_pray:, even though I'm not religious.

Last edited:
WcSS4IR.jpg

- LSU RT Toby Weathersby

To quote a Redditor: it took Orgeron 5 games to lose control of the fan base and his players.

Rumor has it that Wilton Speight three broken vertebrae will be evaluated in 8 weeks. That means John Okorn takes over for the season.

I feel bad for Speight, but it's probably a blessing in disguise tbh. Speight just hasn't had it mentally all season.

The worrisome thing are rumblings that Peters doesn't have it, and McCaffrey might be the #2 if something were to happen to JOK.

I feel bad for Speight, but it's probably a blessing in disguise tbh. Speight just hasn't had it mentally all season.

The worrisome thing are rumblings that Peters doesn't have it, and McCaffrey might be the #2 if something were to happen to JOK.

Peters got the talent but not the leadership in the huddle which is not good

Back
Top Bottom