OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tenn should go with Lane Kiffin :nthat:

Not sure how well Tee Martin is doing at SC, but he certainly makes sense as far as ties are concerned.

Scott frost to Nebraska coming ya think?

Tenn should go with Lane Kiffin :nthat:

Not sure how well Tee Martin is doing at SC, but he certainly makes sense as far as ties are concerned.

Scott frost to Nebraska coming ya think?

Most likely but there is some friction there. I remember listening to Damon Benning interview a couple years ago where he explained that Frost's teammates were kind of split on him (Lawrence Philips situation?), and that it wouldn't be like a Harbaugh situation where he's the pick of the vast majority of former players.

Some Nebraska fans are still butt hurt too that picked Stanford out of HS because he wanted to play for Walsh.

Things might have changed since then tho.

Jim Bob Cooter strictly because of his name :pimp:

635818140135827631-Cooter.jpg

Coochie is a good coach tho. I'd be bummed to see him go as a Lions fan (mostly because I don't trust Caldwell to properly replace him).

i think the brakes have been pumped with the Tee to Tennessee talk. His stock has cooled a little, or at least i think it has. Dude has been hugely questionable this season. He's not ready, yet. But he'll assemble a tremendous staff for a first time HC and will be able to recruit in that conference, no doubt.

I'd choose Jeff Brohm

Outside of Chip, I think he's the best candidate of this cycle. He's Petrino without the personal baggage.

Kind of feel sorry for Purdue tho, they finally hire a good coach who has an offensive identity that has been proven to work there and he's going to bolt after one year :lol:.

Kevin Sumlin could be interesting there :nerd:

He got to break down the actual practice tape too tho, which is where the basis for his opinion comes from. He's analytics guy by trade, but they also had him do some tape work this off season.

He got a job working for an NBA team's analytics department this summer tho, so he didn't get to see Peters's Fall stuff.

Last edited:
Have two tickets to the Miami vs. FSU game this Saturday that I'm looking to unload. PM me if interested.

KJ is more talented and his ceiling is higher but do you trust him to start against that Utah defense? Are you sure he's ready? I get this season is prob a wash and you should prep him for the future and hope to get a last year USC-esque run with the RS-Fr QB, but I don't know if Shaw thinks that way. He prob thinks if they go conservative and eek/win out plus SDSU goes to Fiesta bowl, they can still get a NY6 Bowl bid.

Back
Top Bottom