OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@jeffsentell
5-star @justnfields in his first game tonight as a UGA commit: 16/20 for 263 yards and 5 TDs. 8 carries for 135. 2 TDs.
DLgQTcsVAAAg_PN.jpg

UGA has a beastly running attack... I know Vandy is buns but UGA is a good team... Am I the only one that likes Mike Patrick calling games??? Used to love listening to him growing up calling ACC basketball games and appreciate his voice.

Watching a game multiple times, figuring out why plays failed/succeeded, trying to see what they wanted to accomplish (overall), gameplan stuff, etc

posting it in here. Just a personal thing i've been thinking about doing, nothing for a site or anything

I'd definitely read. Yeah imma go with the Miami/FSU game too.

GO CANES!!!!

MGoBlog does an article after every Michigan game called UFR where they breakdown every play and assign + and - for each player involved for Michigan... Its a great read and shows who actually played well and who missed assignments

Do people generally think Jesse Palmer knows what he’s talking about? I don’t mean that as snark, I’m asking. Is he considered knowledgeable?

UGA has a beastly running attack... I know Vandy is buns but UGA is a good team... Am I the only one that likes Mike Patrick calling games??? Used to love listening to him growing up calling ACC basketball games and appreciate his voice.
mike p. is the dude. loved him when he called acc games. great voice

Back
Top Bottom