OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pac12 refs been screwing teams for years :lol:
Even if USC was 100% right I'm sure they've been on the lucky side from those refs recently

There’s actually some deeper **** with Larry Scott, USC, and the refs going back to the Pac 10 days. It’s been a statistical anomaly. There was one year under Carroll or Kiff where every week, USC was the most penalized team in the league and whichever Pac 10 school they played was among the least penalized. UCLA has been getting screwed too. The conference tries to legislate parity through scheduling and refereeing. It is known.

Texas got absolutely screwed against us, though.

Last edited:
There’s actually some deeper **** with Larry Scott, USC, and the refs going back to the Pac 10 days. It’s been a statistical anomaly. There was one year under Carroll or Kiff where every week, USC was the most penalized team in the league and whichever Pac 10 school they played was among the least penalized. UCLA has been getting screwed too. The conference tries to legislate parity through scheduling and refereeing. It is known.

Texas got absolutely screwed against us, though.

I'm not aware of this but I believe it. Honestly the pac 12 is ran by morons.

6FC3C46A-76D0-483E-B5B4-E67628057AD3.gif

Think Fromm is better than him right now? Or that Fields beats both of them out?

Cardo is going to faint from the realization they may actually win the SEC now.

Eason to Washington terrifies me. He’s the missing piece to that team being a legit NT contender. Lord knows they aren’t making the playoffs with Jake Browning again.

Rather he go to like WSU or Idaho lol

Back
Top Bottom