OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_9204.JPG

What troubled me is that their defense gave up 27 points to Syracuse. Even with your back-up QB in you should be able to beat 'Cuse. Georgia and Bama barely pass the ball at all and still win comfortably because they run the ball and play D. No excuse for this loss.

This isn't a season ending loss though. If they win the ACC they'll likely still get in the playoff. The only team I see finishing the season undefeated is Bama and maybe Washington. Penn St will likely lose to Ohio St, Georgia will likely lose to Bama or Auburn. I see two 1-loss teams in the playoff, why not Clemson?

There's a lot wrong with this post. They lost to LSU and NC State, but in both of those games they were able to move the ball at will. Their inability to execute at crucial moments cost them the game. Clemson would have never been the game if not for that bogus PI which led to the fumble. They couldn't pass the ball and outside of the two large runs, had minimal success there too. Cuse's defense is top 10 in the nation on third down defense. . They should be 5-2 (can't lose to MTSU) and could be 6-1. This is not the same team from last year. If they had a true home run threat like Amba Etta Tawo last year, they could pick most defenses apart.

There's a lot wrong with this post. They lost to LSU and NC State, but in both of those games they were able to move the ball at will. Their inability to execute at crucial moments cost them the game. Clemson would have never been the game if not for that bogus PI which led to the fumble. They couldn't pass the ball and outside of the two large runs, had minimal success there too. Cuse's defense is top 10 in the nation on third down defense. . They should be 5-2 (can't lose to MTSU) and could be 6-1. This is not the same team from last year. If they had a true home run threat like Amba Etta Tawo last year, they could pick most defenses apart.

There aren't any problems with my post. I get that 'Cuse is a better team than last year and played competitive games against (a bad) LSU team and NC State but they're Clemson. They're more talented at just about every position and have 3 first rounders on the defensive line alone. They held Auburn (a much better offense) to 6 points. They're so excuse for this loss period. It's just a lack of focus on their part. I think they'll be fine though.

Michigan’s offense will lose them more games this year particularly next week but the D is something good... Vert Hill is sticky and has some top notch ball skills... Harbaugh doesn’t have a clue with his play calling

Michigan’s offense will lose them more games this year particularly next week but the D is something good... Vert Hill is sticky and has some top notch ball skills... Harbaugh doesn’t have a clue with his play calling
Our offense is so trash except higdeon (sp)

Get up Gary :frown:

Said it before but Jim Harbaugh being attached to a headphone cable in 2017 is beyond ridiculous. To check on that injured player he drug more that 200 ft of cable on the field. With a person holding the cable.

The more Harbaugh keeps skating past with these ****** wins, the longer he'll hold onto his college coaching dreams. :smh::smh::smh:

Needs to go back to the majors.

Back
Top Bottom