OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't judge a team when they're playing LSU. I know my 'canes are overrated but I didn't think they would get exposed today.

DMH614jXkAElzdr.jpg

Don't judge a team when they're playing LSU. I know my 'canes are overrated but I didn't think they would get exposed today.

I'm not. Their defense is elite, got a great running game, and a QB that completes over 70% of his passes. Still not sold on Hurts downfield or UGA's QB.

Jim's cable is the least of his issues... My dude needs to go back to his San Diego days and get some fire back... Don Brown worth every penny tho... That D gave the O so many chances to close it out... Its Hoke-esque right now

Jim's cable is the least of his issues... My dude needs to go back to his San Diego days and get some fire back... Don Brown worth every penny tho... That D gave the O so many chances to close it out... Its Hoke-esque right now

It's not that bad broski lol

Don't know what you are watching but it is my friend... 8 punts in the second half and handcuffing your QB??? That smells of Hoke/DeBord... His offense is broke and cannot fix it... Guy looks lost and its sad

Don't know what you are watching but it is my friend... 8 punts in the second half and handcuffing your QB??? That smells of Hoke/DeBord... His offense is broke and cannot fix it... Guy looks lost and its sad
True true I only tuned in the 4th quarter. I just remember hoke offense being 10x worst. Shoelaces smh

Not only does it start at 8 but it will also be on the fox business channel most likely for a bit.

Oregon/Stanford starts at 8pm PST?! I though 745 was late, gahdamn. Starts are getting later and later.
Yea I'm hating these late UW games too. Peterson had a right to be pissed. If I'm going out on sat night it would be great if the game started at 6 or even 5.

Back
Top Bottom