OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ehlinger gonna be a better version of Mayfield. Tom Herman taking Lincoln Riley to school...OU hasn't been able to do anything for 2.5 quarters now

If not for Knowles who should never be on the field and that onside kick it should have been an easy w

Gotta figure out a way to get the offense started early cause it will catch up to them

Homer is really good himself. Him and Walton together smh. Sucks we only got to see it for a few games.

Like Richt getting Jeff Thomas involved.

Never do that stupid *** onside again. Defense was getting settled and playing really well. Didn't need that.

Langham no separation getting self continues to make big plays. I'll take it.

Robert Knowles should only be a special teams player on a Miami Hurricanes football team. Can't wait to get that depth figured out with the incoming guys.

dacomeup dacomeup I don't get the Knowles thing i get rotation but there's no way Carter is worse, I guess they're trying to build his confidence before throwing him to wolves, but Knowles man

dacomeup dacomeup I don't get the Knowles thing i get rotation but there's no way Carter is worse, I guess they're trying to build his confidence before throwing him to wolves, but Knowles man
He probably doesn't know the defense well enough, but teams are targeting Knowles regardless when he's on the field.

Bruh, Chip Kelly looking like he's been eating MUCH better with that ESPN money lately. Dude needs to think of his health a little.

Looking at the Utah box score from this wedding and it makes no sense.

Their QBs are returning punts and playing receiver?

Man power just came back on. Was off bout 2 hours. Told whoever that was LSU ain't a good measuring stick.

Just saw Miami won. :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Is SC ever gonna be what people think they are?

Back
Top Bottom