OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's the NFL thread version of shoes. Thank God the 49ers suck so we don't see him there
:rofl:

Gonna pour a glass of Jack and fire up the grill and season some wings with my tears

2m31zf6.jpg
Wanna airmail some wings? :nerd:

Why are you so worried about what Stanford does, shouldn’t you be more worried about not finishing dead last in the pac??

Why are you so worried about what Stanford does, shouldn’t you be more worried about not finishing dead last in the pac??
Because we suck :lol: Or as other would say, We're Stanford post Harbaugh
So you gonna take the bet or are you a phony?

Go to sleep.
Acting tough after you got your teeth stomped in.
No one brought up a bet besides you.

Go to sleep.
Acting tough after you got your teeth stomped in.
No one brought up a bet besides you.
man what? :lol: what part of we suck didn't go through your brain?
Can you honest to god tell me why you think Stanford makes a NY6 bowl. considering they probably finish 3rd in the north

7 ranked teams go down to unranked opponents this week, just crazy. It really is Bama against the world a this point.

In other news, my Wildcats are quietly putting together a nice season so far. If we beat Utah earlier in the season, we would have been in a really nice position to compete for the South

Last edited:
7 ranked teams go down to unranked opponents this week, just crazy. It really is Bama against the world a this point.

In other news, my Wildcats are quietly putting together a nice season so far. If we beat Utah earlier in the season, we would have been in a really nice position to compete for the South
Your QB looking like Prime Tecmo Bowl Bo on the field rn

man stanfan stanfan . why? All that hostility is not necessary. You talk about can't stand players who cheer after a big play down big, but you're going in on Oregon without their starting QB and Stanford isn't even in the top 20. Nobody gave it to you when you guys got stomped by USC and lost to SDSU. You escaped any ribbing that should have come your way the way Stanford played against USC and you boasting they would win by 14.

Come on man. Unless you're purposely trying to get people to dislike you, and in that case, carry on.

are you happy Rich Rod probably saved his job? I like him, but i thought it would be time for a change. But i thought he had some talent coming in with next year being the year he could put it together, if he were around.

Back
Top Bottom