OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michigan fans how do you think the game against penn state will turn out? Gonna be interesting to see Barkley against your D line

Probably lose 17-6 or something like that.. I can't see them putting it into the end zone on the road in a tough environment... PSU will get a big play TD and then one in short field from a Michigan TO... Michigan only hope is if Higdon goes Chris Perry and carries the ball 50 times

are you happy Rich Rod probably saved his job? I like him, but i thought it would be time for a change. But i thought he had some talent coming in with next year being the year he could put it together, if he were around.

I'm not a fan of his, but I don't know who we could realistically bring in right now

fuk.gif

this cannot happen.

Sounds like bigmike23 bigmike23 and other Bruins fans aren’t buying it. Twitter thinks it’s his agent trying to get attention from Knoxville now that Gruden trolled everyone.

Dabo went into the Syracuse locker room post game to congratulate their team?

I know @aepps is furious

Nebraska is going to bring the brinks truck out to mike leach from what I’ve heard.
Scott Frost is in no rush to get to Nebraska from what I’ve heard from stanford folks.

Back
Top Bottom