OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The U at 7 like I predicted...Mambadamus

3 elimination games on Saturday basically

If Miami wins out do they get to move up to he 1/2 seed i would assume so. Thats VT/Clemson/and ND on the resume.

If Miami wins out do they get to move up to he 1/2 seed i would assume so. Thats VT/Clemson/and ND on the resume.

Yeah those three wins and an undefeated record should put us there because Georgia and Alabama have to play each other in the SEC title game. One game at a time though.

So pumped for Saturday, I'll be at THE ROCK again this weekend. Top 10 matchup between Miami and Norte Dame, Catholics vs Convicts, the atmosphere is going to be incredible :nthat:

Yeah those three wins and an undefeated record should put us there because Georgia and Alabama have to play each other in the SEC title game. One game at a time though.

So pumped for Saturday, I'll be at THE ROCK again this weekend. Top 10 matchup between Miami and Norte Dame, Catholics vs Convicts, the atmosphere is going to be incredible :nthat:

I’m wondering if Alabama and Georgia both get in if the sec title game is close and one team only has one loss after ...i wonder the order of the playoff tree.

I’m wondering if Alabama and Georgia both get in if the sec title game is close and one team only has one loss after ...i wonder the order of the playoff tree.
I think they should. Probably would depend on the scenario though honestly.

The only way SEC gets 2 teams in is if UGA is the one that loses and ND wins out. Cause you'd have both of them as non conf champ 1 loss teams and UGA beat ND head 2 head. I think Bama is completely out if they don't win the SEC title game.

Hot take? Their defense is trash and their QB is a turnover machine. Not even a luke warm take.

Another sweet take. You’re on fire.

Their defense is trash? Tell me more.

Who are the 11 teams better than them with better SOS?

I’ll pretend it’s a coincidence you’re complaining about the #11 spot when only 4 teams get in the playoff.

The only way SEC gets 2 teams in is if UGA is the one that loses and ND wins out. Cause you'd have both of them as non conf champ 1 loss teams and UGA beat ND head 2 head. I think Bama is completely out if they don't win the SEC title game.

Bama’s Schedule is literally one of the worst in the country but they’re never going to leave out a 12-1 Alabama team. Saban is too much of a voters darling. They’d leave out Georgia if anyone.

Another sweet take. You’re on fire.

Their defense is trash? Tell me more.

Who are the 11 teams better than them with better SOS?

I’ll pretend it’s a coincidence you’re complaining about the #11 spot when only 4 teams get in the playoff.

They were actually talking about USC on the reveal show and how they were overrated as a 2 loss team. And addressed the same issues with their lack of defense and Darnold turning the ball over.

I need the top 11 teams to lose so here’s to hoping :lol:

In more important news this Ric Flair 30 for 30 is about to be :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom