OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Texas A&M is a top 15 job in the country. With their resources, arguably top 10.

They've beaten Alabama and manhandled Oklahoma, in the same season. They're not Baylor. Their expectations are right where they should be.

Let's rank jobs. I look at facilities, athletic department and fan support, recruiting base, tradition and afew other factors. In no particular order these are all better jobs than TAMU
Bama, LSU, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, USC, Oklahoma, Michigan, Ohio State, Clemson, FSU, Notre Dame, Penn State, Miami, Texas

Other programs like Washington, Michigan State, Oregon and Wisconsin are right there with TAMU in my opinion.

Last edited:
Texas A&M is a top 15 job in the country. With their resources, arguably top 10.

They've beaten Alabama and manhandled Oklahoma, in the same season. They're not Baylor. Their expectations are right where they should be.

Athlon Sports has it listed as the 15th best job in America

15. Texas A&M
With perhaps a top-5 level of internal support and commitment — as evidenced by the $450 million Kyle Field redo — coaching candidates would form a healthy queue for this job.

But upon arrival they just might discover what Kevin Sumlin and his staff have: The spending creates a ridiculously high standard in what everyone considers the deepest division in college football.

That wouldn’t be a deterrent, necessarily; coaches would still want to try their hand, with those facilities and immediate access to high-level recruiting talent. But it’s fair warning to note that the Aggies had been a middling Big 12 program and a move to the SEC West wasn’t going to create a better path to conference titles or the playoff.

https://247sports.com/Article/Whats...ge-football-247Sports-makes-the-call-51394389

I guess by that token a middling team in the SEC is better than a middling team in the Big 12.

tOSU opened at about -15 vs MSU :lol:

Bet the house on MSU, them boys will be lucky to even score 15 at this rate

college sports at its finest. Dudes really think their favorite schools are 100% innocent.

No joke. Every school has dirt on them in some way, shape, or form. Or play dirty. Hell, I heard BYU is one of the dirtiest teams out there. Listening to some fans is akin to the Clinton's give advice on living a pure, holy life ... The pot calling the kettle black.

Am i the only one that thinks AM going to the SEC hurt them

Nah. I recall something on ESPN about the obscene amounts of money TAMU was getting since they entered the SEC and it was astonishing. Besides, not like they were lighting up the BIg12 either. For all intents and purposes, it was a great move.

DN-jvV1VQAAZWWG
camron.gif

Back
Top Bottom