OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need his agent. I'm over here practicing my $20M sig as we speak...

09A2F31E-4184-490C-8A0A-47D1D6B3CDB5.jpeg

We need to find an AD who does research as much as this one. Bout to bring in my NCAA 14 resume and eat :pimp:

We need to find an AD who does research as much as this one. Bout to bring in my NCAA 14 resume and eat :pimp:

f29.png

How in the world ... don't they have people that do the vetting process and they look at the findings? lol.

I'm gonna have my little brother send his NCAA Football resume in, but with my name on it. Son was ranked like in the Top 50 on PS for a moment in time. Wasn't even fun playing with him. I wanted to throw the controller through the TV.

A great example of why meritocracy isn't something that actually exists outside of **** like sports.

Your average message board troll could do a better job vetting coaches.

Schiano should have waited until a place that actually wanted him like Rutgers opened up. Unless Bill asks him to become the DC of NE, he's stuck at OSU now after this.

This dude didn’t even last as long as Mike Price. :lol: Least Price got to see the sun rise at Bama.

Back
Top Bottom