OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jimbo leaving FSU?
Mullen to UF?

tenor.gif

LOL

MMG4z.gif

I got Alabama and Florida ties, we getting all the stud D-lineman if Dre's checks don't bounce.

Seems to be working out great for us so far

It did for Georgia in his 2nd year there too (went 13-1) and then game the subsequent 3 loss seasons like clockwork almost every year afterward.

Last edited:
Ring ring: Urbie, it's your boy Greg-). Remember when I told you go to F yourself? I was playing, B. You know you my dude, right?

BTW, first UTk win for them this season lol

#TeamTinyShorts

Gators roster is really rock bottom. Never seen them this bad. Like never.

I told y’all at the letterman pre season dinner frost had Osbourne as his guest speaker. IMMEDIATE RED FLAGS.
I was like yo he’s GONE!!

Btw UCF offering frost another extension I think at 5M per year. Definitely not enough.

The hope is that when frost goes, Troy Walters stays on board, maybe even get the head job?

Wonder if Mullen is bringing T-Buck to Gainesville[/QUOTEHe needs to bring the other pride of Pascagoula, MS and UF alumu with him, Shane Matthews lol

He needs to bring the other pride of Pascagoula, MS and UF grad with him, Shane Matthews lol

Reactions: MVP
I hope Urban gets rid of his ***** *** just because

And I’m bout to have our receivers playing like AJ Green/Julio Jones :pimp:

#TeamTinyShorts

Gators roster is really rock bottom. Never seen them this bad. Like never.

I told y’all at the letterman pre season dinner frost had Osbourne as his guest speaker. IMMEDIATE RED FLAGS.
I was like yo he’s GONE!!

Btw UCF offering frost another extension I think at 5M per year. Definitely not enough.

The hope is that when frost goes, Troy Walters stays on board, maybe even get the head job?

Rock bottom, man what?

Back
Top Bottom