OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Showed more promise this year than any of the bum QBs on your squad.

Seeing you say this while your fanbase continuously gasses up Brandon Peters after sub 100 yard passing performances is hilarious, but not surprising.

Enjoy the Winter.

Ok

I mean we can play the "whose fanbase has the dumbest takes" game all day, but I think you already know who would win that.

Seriously though, congrats on your season. This was one of Dantonio's best coaching jobs durning his tenure IMO.

Last edited:
NT we need to pool our resources and figure out how we can get one of us one of these coaching jobs. Split the 7 figure payday.

Head Coach- Gunna
O coordinator - Nako
D coordinator - MVP
QB Coach - Bobby Lane
O line Coach - HNL HI
WR Coach- Witnesskb24
Corner Coach- EWD
LB Coach - Verde Shuttles
D line coach aka Bag man- Dre

For those thinking Sumlin didn’t deserve to get canned...

He’s 11-19 against the SEC West in the last 5 years. Take out Arkansas and he’s 6-19 over the last 5 years. Hasn’t won a division game at home in over 2 seasons.

Collective 1-11 against Bama and LSU.

How do you justify him not deserving to be fired? He sucks.

Damn we just hired a guy with a similar resume

UF & FSU ****ing up at the same time
petition-to-remove-ray-lewis-statue-gets-50000-signatures-after-he-knelt-for-the-national-anthem.jpg

Yelling.

:rofl: :rofl:

NT we need to pool our resources and figure out how we can get one of us one of these coaching jobs. Split the 7 figure payday.

Head Coach- Gunna
O coordinator - Nako
D coordinator - MVP
QB Coach - Bobby Lane
O line Coach - HNL HI
WR Coach- Witnesskb24
Corner Coach- EWD
LB Coach - Verde Shuttles
D line coach aka Bag man- Dre

First off you’re crazy if you think i’m coaching on a Mamba led defense

2nd i’m not sure how the boosters are gonna react to Gunna’s insistence on wearing tiny shorts

What are you hearing? I'm reading it's about more than the money ...

"Okay, I'm changing my opinion. Just spoke with someone, who has told me that Jimbo is gone and more importantly WHY. I won't go into details, but it's enough for me to start a new thread and change my opinion.

And before anyone starts taking shots, Kurt private message me your cell number and I will text you the details. This way, it won't be one of those JJ is playing both sides of the fence.

Let's hope I'm wrong-but it doesn't sound good for FSU keeping Jimbo. "

Supposedly that "guy" has been pretty spot on in the past according to my buddy.

2nd i’m not sure how the boosters are gonna react to Gunna’s insistence on wearing tiny shorts

Are you even a coach if you don't have those short shorts with double buttons though?

bike-coaching-shorts.jpg

How dare you. I put out elite defenses every year, check my NCAA record.

Didn't even see him slip Elder Watson Diggs in there :rofl:

Hearing enough on both sides of the argument (staying & going) to just wait and see what happens.

Frost said No to UF because he didn’t like the roster

If Jimbo leaves and FSU gets Willie T or Chollie I'm going to break my foot off in somebody's ***

I envision Dre's role to be a coach in name only. Dre will be the coach that knows all the cool dance moves to relate to the kids. He will know where to drop off the bags for Crutin season.

If the 7 mil/year is accurate, Mullen will be the 4th highest paid coach in the country...unbelievable

Standing by for the announcement of a football players only facility in Tally tomorrow :lol:

Btw NSFW:

Andy Reid in coach shorts lol

3z086xs5cg0z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom