OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like Greg Roman might end up being Michigan's next OC. If Drev is out, I'd like to pick up Ed Warinner as strictly an OL coach.

Greg Roman the Mad Scientist will drive you nuts with his play calling. But he and Harbaugh were very successful at Stanford and with the 49ers together, so who knows.

Backstory on how they shutdown his blog?

They threatened him with legal action if he didn't take down posts with stuff from their playbooks IIRC.

It's dumb because the **** he gets is second and third hand (he's a MI HS FB coach), and he if has it, your opponents surely have already seen it, but after that he basically just said **** it and shut it down.

the negative comments about Rosen is ******ed. Like, because he speaks up too much about certain topics? Come on man. Silly stuff

We talk about wanting players to be less filtered and here's one thats unfiltered, not in a bad way, and people criticize him.

Be you Rosen.

A9EC611F-E0CF-4569-9FF9-739DF56881B5.jpeg

the negative comments about Rosen is ******ed. Like, because he speaks up too much about certain topics? Come on man. Silly stuff

We talk about wanting players to be less filtered and here's one thats unfiltered, not in a bad way, and people criticize him.

Be you Rosen.

It sounds like they're saying "he's TOO smart. He won't just shut up and be controlled." That he's too opinionated period.

Maybe he'll fall to the Jets :pimp:

http://www.mgoblog.com/content/whatever-0

[Marc-Gregor Campredon]

I don't know how people get mad about this **** still. I just turn off, because for the last decade Michigan football has been either a disappointment or in a brief interim period that sets you up to be disappointed. But yes many many people still get ****ing furious about Michigan football for some reason.

I'm tired of talking about it. I'm tired of this cycle that always seems to be at the bottom. I'm tired of this toxic-*** fanbase screaming at stuff. I could muster some takes, I guess, but I've already said them and anyway they seem beside the point. December was nice since it lacked football. 2018, so far, is bad because it had football.

In a situation like that I'd rather not talk about football. Especially because I have nothing left to say. Maybe it'll be better next year. Maybe it won't. Either way it's a meaningless distraction on the way to the grave. Eat at Arby's.

Damn Michigan :lol:

:lol: That last paragraph. In trying to show how he wasn't taking it to heart he showed how seriously he takes it.

Miami got a good one with Jarren Williams. :pimp:

Keef gone make me send my goons after him next time he go back to Monkey Town he keep talking outta pocket.

What’s he crying about? He had all of December off since they didn’t have an SEC title game. This schedules no different than a week to week regular season. Dude is a crybaby *****

Ratings up bigly for the CFB Playoff, so much for it being regional and people not tuning in.

Michigan coaching staff getting the boot

Drevno and Pep got jobs lined up so they are gone
Frey heading to FSU
Jay is going back to TE

Dan Enos hire is pending
Greg Roman hire sounds good
RB Coach,WR Coach announced at a later date

Michigan coaching staff getting the boot

Drevno and Pep got jobs lined up so they are gone
Frey heading to FSU
Jay is going back to TE

Dan Enos hire is pending