OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trevor Lawrence has not looked good at all and just keeps looking worse as the game keeps going.

Clemson’s got a top o line right?

JAN 6, 2014. What an experience and rollercoaster ride of a game:

7621E9D6-E473-4082-8591-24979AA07574.gif
DB9D5229-2196-4D28-B466-B636E0AF79D5.png
79E355B2-692F-4BD9-AEF4-1F264AEF86CB.png
08C8A98C-04B8-4B6E-8837-349D5BE5C5E2.png

@casper90403 heads up. Gruden and Clancy are friends and Clancy has been trying to get back to the NFL. Idk as what - db coach, LB coach, DC, whatever. I like Clancy but in the long run it’d be a good thing.

Tyreke and Jobe were getting cooked a tiny bit

Last edited:
There was some talk of FSU potentially going after Kendall Briles, very glad that did not happen

I was curious if he’d even pass vetting. I wouldn’t have been surprised if FSU didn’t want to touch him with a 10 ft pole, partcularly after the whole Jameis ordeal. Sometimes there’s more to the game/life than Xs and Os. We’ve had enough drama, don’t need his dirty laundry following us around, too lol.

Last edited:
We talk bout Baker starting to cash some of his chips in already off a postgame DM slide?

“... for even in defeat, there’s a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me.”

I guess the one smart thing Houston did with that hire is make it so they can fire him with cause if any new Baylor info pops up

I guess the one smart thing Houston did with that hire is make it so they can fire him with cause if any new Baylor info pops up

Ehh yeah and no. You’re right his morality clause is very specifically worded to allow them to fire him if any new info comes out but

A. Does that mean they didn’t completely vet that Pepper Hamilton report to know EVERYTHING he was involved in or did they simply bury their heads in the sand and not ask? Either way they’ll look incompetent; and

B. If they do know everything and this is just to cover their *** in case the information becomes public and embarrasses them, then good luck firing someone for cause for information you had knowledge of prior to hiring him. They’re probably still going to have to make some sort of pay out because he’ll absolutely challenge it and the clause grants him mediation.

Either way it’ll be a horrible look for them. It’s a terrible look right now.

The code switching GOAT.

Most “successful” black Americans have that mastered.

Speaking as one mildly successful black American.

___
ucf’s Trequan Smith turning pro.
Ole Miss WR Tre Nixon transferring to UCF.

JJ Peterson to the Vols is such a great pull. Pruitt doing very well in such a very small amount of time.

gunna get it gunna get it how plugged in to UCF are you still? Or are all your connections UT these days?

Also can you speak on the Tyson Helton hire at all? It felt like it came out of nowhere. What was the connection there? Tee?

Back
Top Bottom