OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knew Tre decided to go down to UCF, guess he waited to get on campus today to announce. He should shine down there

I thought Sumlin would enjoy the buyout for a year then get back in it.
Cant afford to.

UCLA and both Arizona schools, plus Oregon just got filled.

He wanted to go West. Arizona might’ve been the last option for awhile.

Grant Heard’s Trump supporting *** was hated by the players in his room lol.

I think Sumlin to Arizona would be a great fit

Yeah my guys left for Nebraska, but I will always have an “In” at UCF. Open door policy to Wayne densch center for former athletes who graduated in good standing. Although. I will have to check on things with Heupel as the new guy.
There was a small rift when he got the job, A Lot of money wanted to promote Walters and had that plan for some time. But Danny White has made all the right calls so far in his hirings across the board in every sport, so it plays... for now.

Tyson and Pruitt connect back to Helton days at UAB. That’s all I know. All about familiarity . Every bit of Vol info I get is from former players who Are my boys. A couple are big time players too

He's one of the main members of the Spike Squad (whom inspired the birth of the Savage Pads) in the student section. He's been making those vids a few years now, this is actually his last game because he just graduated so he's retiring "The Georgia Joker"

..and hell yea I'm still awake at 4:00am can't sleep lol

1A11F9C3-6BDF-4066-B9FA-EEA9483A8FE8.jpeg

Former OU DL coach Jerry Montgomery is leaving the Packers to join Jimbo at A&M... Will take DTs while Price stays on for DEs.

Was a monster recruiter at OU early in the decade.

Back
Top Bottom