OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your opening statement was 'Sony is no Saquon' then you went on rambling about how Sony >?< Saquon is AT LEAST debatable. Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?

:lol::lol::lol: Well its both; Saquon is a better back but its close, I think that Saquon is a better receiver but Sony certainly isn't a bad receiver. The reason the total yards from scrimmage stats kilt heavily in Saquon's favor is because the entire PSU offense is based around getting him touches (he's the primary ball carrier, punt/kick returner and 2nd leading receiver), similar to the Stanford offense with Christian McAffrey. If Sony were in that same position I think their production would be very similar, It also wouldn't surprise me one bit if Sony ended up better in the pros. Sony's was Georgia's best back all season.

It hurt my heart watching the National Title Game. Chubb is an all-time great back but it was painfully obvious that Michel was the better back in the Title game. He averaged 7 ypc and only got 14 carries! I love Nick but he wouldn't have gotten a carry in the second half if I were coaching. It would've been Swift and Michel every play

I wrote a long reply but then realized you're just penalizing Sony's work because Saquon was the only good player on his team which had those mighty B10 defenses like Rutgers and Indiana focusing solely on him and shutting him down. >D

He's good, but he aint F'n with Sony

Keef - It's more to it than just rehab imo. We knew that about Ledbetter, Trent and Natrez (per UGA), but UGA hasn't made a statement on Gibbs besides "He's dealing with some off-field stuff". I know he stopped going to classes in Sept/Oct and hasn't been with the team in any capacity since shortly after that. Natrez finished his rehab (on his 3rd strike) and was back with the team for the championship game. Trent and Ledbetter the same with their rehab/suspension. What rehab Gibbs going to for 6-8months? He gonna end up ineligible

:smh:

Can’t believe they’re making a movie about that bum

Just because someone is the subject of a film doesn’t mean it’s going to paint them in a positive light, and anyways it looks like the film is going focus on the events involving the scandal more than anything.

I’m going to wait until I see the film to make an opinion on it one way or the other, but I thought the Madoff film was well done, so I trust HBO to not have this end up being a Joe Pa apologia film.

Just because someone is the subject of a film doesn’t mean it’s going to paint them in a positive light, and anyways it looks like the film is going focus on the events involving the scandal more than anything.

I’m going to wait until I see the film to make an opinion on it one way or the other, but I thought the Madoff film was well done, so I trust HBO to not have this end up being a Joe Pa apologia film.

With the Madoff thing he actually committed a crime and was caught. What worries me about this is Joe never committed a crime, even though he’s a POS for what he didn’t do. It could go either way but I agree they probably won’t make him out to be innocent but who knows. Will be interesting to see the reactions

Devon Williams (who was a UCLA lean) and a couple of other west coast kids that Mora had been in on.

Because they’d just outscore people. UCLA is still going to have defensive issues and his offense isn’t a revelation anymore. The entire conference runs it. Only difference is he doesn’t have Helfrich or Frost there with him anymore.

This is nothing but crap, he hasn’t turned alway any blue chip players.

And chip himself has came out and said he has to update his system. One of the reasons people was hoping Jedd Fisch would stay on.

Where's Zerrick Cooper off to?

EDIT: never mind. I see he has FAMU etc and just wants to play.

Last edited:
This is nothing but crap, he hasn’t turned alway any blue chip players.

And chip himself has came out and said he has to update his system. One of the reasons people was hoping Jedd Fisch would stay on.

Is Devon Williams a blue chip?

Is UCLA recruiting him? Go and ask your coaches.

He has always been a Oregon lean and ucla never stop recruiting. Even has all the ucla players at the Poly bowl trying to get him to come visit.

You always posting that bs fake news that you read on message boards. Ol Scott templeton *** *****

Nako the SC equivalent of a Breitbart commenter.

Mike loves to come in here weekly and rant about how something is fake news. And then is wrong. And then disappears again until the next opportunity to be wrong. Remember that time I told you Ricky Towne transfered and some recruits dropped USC because of Sam Darnold and you rambled incoherently about how a freshman wasn’t scaring anyone? How did that turn out? Or that time with Mique Juarez? Or...

Devon has always been high on Oregon but was just as high on UCLA. When Willie left Oregon you guys had your in. USC was running third to those schools.

Here is some more message board trash:

FF1B9655-C4F6-47DE-A82F-0A5091405712.jpeg

What are you even arguing? That UCLA is recruiting him hard but they’re so garbage they’re about to lose him to USC who he wasn’t really considering? Cool. Goodbye.

Analyst role from what I am hearing... Michigan is at 10 coaches already... Unless Drevno is canned, then its a slight upgrade IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom