OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure he will. Peterman ran for nearly 300 yards at Pitt with him in 16.

OU should be on upset alert week 1.

xlPFmqdo

Police won't release the suicide note in the death of Tyler Hilinski
https://t.co/dzzZm0YRfN

Aggies gonna lose Joseph Ossai to Texas, Jaylen Waddle to Bama and Leon O'Neal to Dabo... :lol:

After losing Bobby Brown to Bama already. And Jalen Preston's officialing to UT the weekend before NSD...

They're already about to go scorched earth on Jimbo and he ain't been on the job 3 months... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

To be fair, Waddle has been leaning Bama since before Jimbo even got to aTm.

But :smh: @ O'Neal to Clemson. You're not supposed to help them get better since you're no longer in the conference Bob. That's not how this works.

I hope Herman & UT is paying my man Bryan Carrington a nice salary. Quality bag men don’t grow on trees.

I'd guess O'Neal still signs with A&M. Dude's a drama queen, and Dabo's in his ear about A&M's depth at safety. But he's been heavy on A&M for a long, long time.

Ossai and Brown hurt, even though Ossai doesn't jump off on tape and I've seen Brown 10 times in person and never seen him play with any motor. Preston would be crippling. Dude's a stud. Dynamic kinda receiver they don't have with Kirk leaving.

Gonna get real ugly, real quick if Jimbo can't get elite kids to stop leaving Texas and start winning some battles against Herman in 2019.

Tennessee must have not been willing to pay Day **** because an NFL OC job >>>>> splitting play calling duties in college.

I've seen some OSU fans complain about the over reliance on the QB run game, but I'd chalk that up more to the limitations of JT as a passer than an indictment on Wilson's play calling abilities. If it's Wilson's O next season, I'd be shocked if they are not much better offensively with Haskins at QB.

Tennessee must have not been willing to pay Day **** because an NFL OC job >>>>> splitting play calling duties in college.

I've seen some OSU fans complain about the over reliance on the QB run game, but I'd chalk that up more to the limitations of JT as a passer than an indictment on Wilson's play calling abilities. If it's Wilson's O next season, I'd be shocked if they are not much better offensively with Haskins at QB.

At the end of the day, Urban is going have final say on how the game will go on O... He loves to run his QBs... Haskins will carry the rock quite a lot next year

Back
Top Bottom