OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the end of the day, Urban is going have final say on how the game will go on O... He loves to run his QBs... Haskins will carry the rock quite a lot next year

I don't think Urban and co will abandon the QB run game (nor should they with Haskins) but I don't think it will be a focal point like it was with JT. Haskins is the best passer he's had since Alex Smith, and outside of Baugh they return their whole receiving corps.

I guess it was a “reward” for him (Day) staying. There were rumors he was going to go to the titans staff with Vrabel.

The playcalling last season was suspect to me. I’m not saying we should’ve passed it more because we all know JT was a very mediocre passer but there were several games where he had several more carries than Weber/Dobbins combined.

Or some of the games when it was close at half it’s almost as if they completely abandoned the run game and just tried to let JT make all the plays. I think this season should be better because like someone stated Haskins is a way better passer than JT so hopefully it can become a bit more balanced and not as reliant on the run. Don’t get me wrong JT won a lot of games with his legs but at times it was overkill

Good pickup if he does decide he's done with baseball. There was some on r/cfb speculating his diabetes has been contributing to shoulder problems (probably not going to get better playing a much more physical game) but the kid is obliviously talented, and won't cost a scholly.

I wish Henson would have just decided to stick to baseball and comeback if/when it didn't work out. The bouncing back and forth didn't help anyone.

I guess it was a “reward” for him (Day) staying. There were rumors he was going to go to the titans staff with Vrabel.

The playcalling last season was suspect to me. I’m not saying we should’ve passed it more because we all know JT was a very mediocre passer but there were several games where he had several more carries than Weber/Dobbins combined.

Or some of the games when it was close at half it’s almost as if they completely abandoned the run game and just tried to let JT make all the plays. I think this season should be better because like someone stated Haskins is a way better passer than JT so hopefully it can become a bit more balanced and not as reliant on the run. Don’t get me wrong JT won a lot of games with his legs but at times it was overkill

Could that have just been product of teams allowing Barrett to keep it on option plays, and JT not handing it off as much as he probably should have?

If I had to pick the lesser of two evils between JT and Dobbins, I'd probably coach my guys to let JT keep it even with the numbers advantage. The big play threat is lower, and the hits add up during the course of a game.

FSU's Deondre Francois investigated in domestic violence incident
kk2oWE0R

https://t.co/EqT4HRxmXe

Kerry Coombs leaving OSU for the Titans... Big loss for that staff... Guys was a monster on the trail and his secondaries were great for the last 5 years or so

Kerry Coombs leaving OSU for the Titans... Big loss for that staff... Guys was a monster on the trail and his secondaries were great for the last 5 years or so

Guy has done great for himself after starting as a HC of a high school in Cincy. Remember when Cincy and OSU fans alike would complain about his coaching too.

so on the twitters i saw there’s a 19 OL recruit named wanya morris. is he related to the boyz 2 men singer?

Back
Top Bottom