OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was reading LSU as a front runner. Gut feeling tells me Arky for some reason ... Just don't see him settling in College Station, but I could be terribly wrong, too.
Yeah, very likely he's moved on from A&M entirely...

Not sure what it is, but he's been checked out on them since Jimbo got hired. Which is odd, because he was high on FSU when Jimbo was there. Something happened - just not sure what.

He's apparently not going to LSU as planned this weekend, either.

Perrilloux got swallowed like every DT QB Les Miles tried to fit into his stone age offensive system.

They pulled the ol bait & switch on Russell Shepard too.
yeah, seems like there's a bunch of "Perriloux's" who ended up like him at LSU. Wasnt he from Texas?

He was, yeah. *edit* Actually... Wasn't he from Louisiana and committed to Texas at one point? He may not have been from here.

Seems like dudes leaving Texas to go there almost always end up on the scrap heap, Jamal Adams notwithstanding.

Last edited:
Michigan's offensive staff looks like this
Jim McElwain OC\WR
Pep Hamilton QB
Jay Harbaugh RB
Tim Drevno OL
Sherron Moore TE

Where else would Cece play? I mean in that scheme he’ll be a rush LB, so pretty much the same thing he’s doing now lol

Him in space is a big problem though, no?

There are things you can do schematically to protect him and make sure he's never in those situations. Mario Williams was a "OLB" in Houston and he dropped back in coverage like 5%< of the time when he was there with Wade.

Would you rather have him play something like a SDE/5T and get eaten up alive in the run game?

Cece played at like 250 this season anyways. He should be fine for what most 3-4's ask of their guys.

Nah he’s a lovable dude. He doesn’t drink or smoke so his outlet is social media, video games, and pranking/trolling. He wants to be in media some day.

He’s also still just recently 21 years old so is he any more of a cornball than the average college student?

That vid with his mom was funny
manny.png

Nah he’s a lovable dude. He doesn’t drink or smoke so his outlet is social media, video games, and pranking/trolling. He wants to be in media some day.

He’s also still just recently 21 years old so is he any more of a cornball than the average college student?

Mormon?

I don’t think so, I think his family is very Christian though. I guess I can’t say it’s still the case to this very day, but through his time at SC it was always mentioned by him and writers how a big part of his identity was he wouldn’t drink or smoke. He would party some, bust was just a nerd athlete that was obsessed with video games. Could be family substance abuse reasons, could be morality or religion, or maybe he just never really got into it at the time.

The victim in the Joseph Lewis DV case is said to have a bad facial bite wound... He’s out on $50,000 bail but it’s looking like it’s a rap for him.

Back
Top Bottom