OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have they been going after other GT’s at QB?

Them going after this guy to presumably be the backup makes me think they know Hurts is gone. It’s makes no sense to waste a ship on a guy whose is going to be third string. You better off giving those reps to one of your younger guys if that is the case.

One of my favorite off season storylines has been Alabama trying to sell recruits and grad transfers on sitting on the bench for the next two years or grey shirting and their getting rejected.

For the first time ever that depth chart is catching up to Saban.

If only Miami would’ve put a bigger bag on Surtain jr that CB depth would be even worse

If only Miami would’ve put a bigger bag on Surtain jr that CB depth would be even worse
a4081c7ee81c49e859c8355ccbbc7be0.400x279x61.gif

Who you telling

A player at SC is being accused of DV. Early stages of an investigation. Hearing it’s a WR and rumor is it’s a good one...

Losing both Surtain and Campbell was an epic fail by Rumph and crew but I still like the DB class we brought in. I'll give Rumph credit for coaching up the talent he has acquired and inherited from the previous regime.

They said he turned down the Bama DB coach job. Can't imagine a dude who made over $40 mill wanting to get into that day to day coaching grind, but guess it's possible.

They said he turned down the Bama DB coach job. Can't imagine a dude who made over $40 mill wanting to get into that day to day coaching grind, but guess it's possible.

Coaching in the league wouldn't be too bad. He's still at American Heritage HS as the HC isn't he?

Jody Lewis got arrested today by the LA county sheriffs department and booked on a 273.5 (a) PC charge, which is defined as "corporal injury on a spouse or cohabitant."

“Corporal injury” means there’s visible injury/bodily harm to the person.

Terrible business. He’s almost certainly done at SC. Hope the victim gets the help she needs (and in another way, that he does too.)

Coaching in the league wouldn't be too bad. He's still at American Heritage HS as the HC isn't he?
Still at Heritage, but not sure what talent they'll have this year after losing those 4. Maybe some younger guys. He'll have to recruit there too. :lol:

Nah Johnnie went into MMA and got knocked the **** out. Last I’ve heard of him. I have always wondered why he isn’t coaching though. He clearly still had a competitive drive.

Back
Top Bottom