OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's probably partially because I hate FSU, but Do Something is such a trash little moniker. :lol: It'll be trending so quickly for the first L that FSU catches, though.

Brewster's had a funny week on Twitter....

Basically blasted Texas for chasing them around offering everyone they offer, too.

OU and Oklahoma State gotta fire back cuz they're gonna be shut out of Texas this year pretty aggressively between Herman and Jimbo.

The coaches were roasting Dino Barbers in the coaches room during the playoffs. He said something like “you know with our offense we’d do [this] because...” and Gary Patterson was like “we know coach! About a million of you guys run the thing in the country!” And another coach was like “it’s not a secret anymore!”

I feel like some school somewhere is going to give him another shot down the road. Maybe not as a HC right away but eventually

The lunatic fringe of SC fans have been begging for him for two years.

“He was never proven to be involved!”

Well fellas just found out there's gonna be a baby girl buckeye coming into my world.

Gonna ask wifey what she thinks about Scarlet Buckeye for the first and middle name :lol:

Please do not ruin the poor girl before she has a chance... Congrats my man... Praying for a healthy baby for you and the wife.

Back
Top Bottom