OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
image.png

:lol: someone’s happy about the change.

Last edited:
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne were the offensive struggles a Drevno thing or personnel?

A combo of both.

The youth at WR, and the injuries at QB certainly didn't help, but the OL was terrible this year at picking up stunts and blitzes, and that's coaching.

There's probably an argument to be made that Drev could have been a solid OL coach for us and the other responsibilities were just too much, but he's also been an awful recruiter since he's been here, and I doubt the dual roles had anything to do with that. Even if Warriner is just an average recruiter, it's a big upgrade in that department.

Drevno wasn't happy about be reassigned... He pretty much showed that he wasn't about to be professional with McElwain coming in and Warinner sitting in an office down the hall... Glad he bounced... Seems to me roles are a lot more defined but still 4 former OC's on the staff which can always be an ego check... Drevno was Harbaughs anchor IMO... He wasn't liked by HS coaches especially in SE Michigan... The culture needs to change on Michigan and they have to get tougher before they contend for the East

What’s wrong with it?
Look at his hip height before his whole foot leaves the ground vs his hip height when his feet hit the box, the displacement of the hips isn't that large. The jump was a product of extreme flexibility at landing and the give of the box when his feet hit. When someone does a box jump you wanna see their hips land even or above parallel

Look at his hip height before his whole foot leaves the ground vs his hip height when his feet hit the box, the displacement of the hips isn't that large. The jump was a product of extreme flexibility at landing and the give of the box when his feet hit. When someone does a box jump you wanna see their hips land even or above parallel

Oo04a.gif

Messin’ with you lol

Drevno wasn't happy about be reassigned... He pretty much showed that he wasn't about to be professional with McElwain coming in and Warinner sitting in an office down the hall... Glad he bounced... Seems to me roles are a lot more defined but still 4 former OC's on the staff which can always be an ego check... Drevno was Harbaughs anchor IMO... He wasn't liked by HS coaches especially in SE Michigan... The culture needs to change on Michigan and they have to get tougher before they contend for the East

I will say it's a mental thing because Michigan got the talent to do it but they need to close out games and fix the QBs and OL. Those two things going to determine if they can beat the teams in the East and beat OSU.

Back
Top Bottom