OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Half Chinese, 1/4 caucasian, 1/4 korean.

The food he can eat is insane. I don't invite him over because i cant cook enough food for him.

I just hope he plays. Thought it was a risk for him to transfer to Bosco because there's no guarantee in playing time but he's confident. And he was one of the smallest guys at that USC event. Said there were probably 10 other kids who were 6'7 and 6'8 who play OL as well. Started to doubt himself!

I thought Chinese. He looked "too white" for Samoan and his nose wasn't wide. I have some similar characteristics as your nephew being a half Chinese. I take it his dad's white and a big boy himself?

And I'm sure he could eat you into debt. You should probably just take him to a buffet and unleash him there. In retrospect, I feel sorry for my parents and friend's parents. We used to destroy their fridge after school back in the day. Ole boy looks like a $750-$1k+ in food per month type of boy and that's eating at home haha.

I thought Chinese. He looked "too white" for Samoan and his nose wasn't wide. I have some similar characteristics as your nephew being a half Chinese. I take it his dad's white and a big boy himself?

And I'm sure he could eat you into debt. You should probably just take him to a buffet and unleash him there. In retrospect, I feel sorry for my parents and friend's parents. We used to destroy their fridge after school back in the day. Ole boy looks like a $750-$1k+ in food per month type of boy and that's eating at home haha.
Dad is half white and Korean.

We're meeting up for my mother in laws 80th in 2 weeks, at a Chinese restaurant. I expect that once they see him, he's gets the "YOU NO EAT HERE" from the Manager. I took him to King Taco after a Rams game last year, and he ate 12 tacos and 3 burritos. It was weird to see. Polished it.

Apparently those things were loaded on Nike's server for a few weeks. Saw them in the Trainer thread and for the life of me couldn't find them or even an article. Then one of the guys said he found the images on Nike's server, which make sense now. Anywho ... if anyone is interested in them, they're TTS IMO, with a room toebox, so even widefooters should be able to go TTS, too. But like always, every foot is different and YMMV. Anyway, I thought they (GR Zoom Train Commands, not colleges) were nicer in person than pics on the website

BTW, do any of y'all even go to the shoe threads anymore? lol. Only ones I see with any consistency are Casper, MVP, and I think Sonny. Maybe a few more, but only ones I recall seeing for the most part.

Orlando needs a refund. That or his agent ... :lol:

Don’t lie you grabbed the Ohio State ones :lol:

No more shoe threads for me, I can’t deal with them dudes anymore. That’s what made me stop middlemanning too

Don’t lie you grabbed the Ohio State ones :lol:

No more shoe threads for me, I can’t deal with them dudes anymore. That’s what made me stop middlemanning too

tOSU ones are my beaters to take the dog out to take a poo :lol:

EDIT: BTW, did you grab a pair? I'm going to grab one off of Swoosh, only because they're like $66. :rofl:

Last edited:
What # is he at Bosco? Their QB/team is highlighted on the QB1 series from last year, I'll look for him to see if he's good enough to play for UGA. He's not.

Orlando Brown :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MI.gif

Orlando Beown is having a historically terrible go of it at the combine

From @roger_sherman on twitter:

Context on Orlando Brown's Combine, per @pfref's combine database:

19.5" vertical (would be worst of any player ever drafted)

82" broad jump (also would be worst ever drafted)

5.85 40 (2nd-worst, the other was a 7th-rounder in 2001)

14 bench reps (tied for 4th-worst amongst OLs)

Orlando Beown is having a historically terrible go of it at the combine
Quite literally the worst combine performance ever.

Insane given how good he was on the field.

How long til some injury issue gets leaked?

Quite literally the worst combine performance ever.

Insane given how good he was on the field.

How long til some injury issue gets leaked?

I mean at this point I’d find it hard to believe something else isn’t going on. He looks like he didn’t prepare for the combine at all.

Just waiting for the leaks of bad interviews/low wonderlic & a diluted drug test for the holy trinity of bad combine performances

Just waiting for the leaks of bad interviews/low wonderlic & a diluted drug test for the holy trinity of bad combine performances

I read that he was getting yelled at by the combine coaches for being lackadaisical during the drills lol dude leaving so much money on the table smh

Ronald Jones pulled his hammy or something during his 40, pulled up 20 yards in to the run and ended up with a 4.66. Was done for the day.

Darnold and Rosen ran 4.85s.

Shaq Griffin put up 20 reps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom