OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well this is certainly interesting. On Thursday, Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa revealed that he would’ve transferred away from Tuscaloosa had he not played in the second half of the national title game against Georgia. Tagovailoa, who led the Tide to a 26-23 victory over Georgia after he came in for starter Jalen Hurts, recently told the story while giving a talk to some kids from his old middle school this week:

“I called my dad and asked him if my offer to the University of Southern California was still available,” Tagovailoa said via Hawaii News Now. “I wanted to leave. I told my dad I wanted to go to a school where I thought it’d be easier for me and wouldn’t challenge me so much.”

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...a-tagovailoa-transfer-usc-national-title-game

:emoji_skull:

Well this is certainly interesting. On Thursday, Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa revealed that he would’ve transferred away from Tuscaloosa had he not played in the second half of the national title game against Georgia. Tagovailoa, who led the Tide to a 26-23 victory over Georgia after he came in for starter Jalen Hurts, recently told the story while giving a talk to some kids from his old middle school this week:

“I called my dad and asked him if my offer to the University of Southern California was still available,” Tagovailoa said via Hawaii News Now. “I wanted to leave. I told my dad I wanted to go to a school where I thought it’d be easier for me and wouldn’t challenge me so much.”

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...a-tagovailoa-transfer-usc-national-title-game

:emoji_skull:
mcnulty.gif

why.gif

Hope Joe does well at LSU, hopefully they’ll incorporate the forward pass into their offense.

Bosa wasn’t wrong about Beyoncé *shrug*

This is definitely gonna help Nick's Bosa's draft stock. His views align with the majority of NFL owners. They never have to worry about him stepping out of line. Top 5 confirmed.

This is definitely gonna help Nick's Bosa's draft stock. His views align with the majority of NFL owners. They never have to worry about him stepping out of line. Top 5 confirmed.

EXTREMELY proud of Bosa. Dabo Luther King approves as well.

Back
Top Bottom