OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wazzu
hhh4.png

Falk
francis.png

SC is back. Stanford is a 7-8 win team this year and beyond. Don't have those horses on the defensive line anymore.

Darnold :pimp:

Ok Deontay, you are the #1 receiver i didn't think you were. Go ahead man.

Rojo/Carr :evil:

Nwosu - bro, whatever you did today before the game, do it again. Lights out!

Mitchell - welcome back senior. Looking like the kid we recruited out of high school

Malepeai - yo. who;s this polynesian sensation?!?!?

Oline/Dline - much better performance this week. I see you Clancy. Perfect game plan. I see you guys played possum last week, both sides.

Boogie :smh: man, come on. This is your junior year. Lets go boy. Against a good QB, you would have been burnt toast today. Beaten on over 50% of the plays but they couldnt find the receiver.

Conor1.gif

what a game. Coliseum was pumping. Last weeks crowd was embarrassing but we showed out today. Alright, 730a check in at the Coliseum on Sunday for the Rams game. Good night

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce how did they look today? I missed the game

looked pretty good but keep in mind the competition. it was close most of the way until the defense took over late.

i was at the U of Oregon game today but watched the Michigan game in bits and pieces with this tailgate parked next to our bus. they had a sweet setup with TVs and everything

Don't worry man, keep your money. If you want to feel like you paid up, donate something to the Hurricane relief in Florida for me. :nthat:

You're a good dude casper90403 casper90403 8).

Last time I was this busy during Hurricane season was when I was stationed in Houston and Katrina hit, followed by Rita. Got a call this morning to fly to Savannah to run the maintenance for 8 H-60s we positioned there, but my buddy ended up going from NC instead since he's closer.

Ready for hurricane season to be over. It's been a drain.

Baker did lose his mind, in a good way.

So was Oklahoma just that good or was tOSU that bad? Or both?

I wonder how much Urban slept last night. Had to be a rough one

Baker did lose his mind, in a good way.

So was Oklahoma just that good or was tOSU that bad? Or both?

I wonder how much Urban slept last night. Had to be a rough one

Oklahoma is a top 10 team for sure and Lincoln may quietly be the amazing coach that stoops, Bruce Feldman, and a bunch of analysts thought, but tO$U has looked baaaaaad for two straight weeks now. This may be who they are. PSU are gonna throw on them too.

I should've put money on this game

Man I feel the same way.

Back
Top Bottom