OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was in Knoxville for the cal/tenn game a few years back and I wanted to move to Knoxville. Friendly *** people and the city was cool.

Auburn has the friendliest fans ever.
They were crazy pleasant to be around. Even the students.

Have a feeling Speight/Harbaugh are going to lose Michigan 2 games this year and be just pedestrian enough to lose 1 maybe 2 more... The guy hasn't improved at all and Harbaugh sticking with him and allowing him to hold the ball where his terrible arm, bad mechanics lead to over throws and late throws... May need the Special Teams to steal some games

My dawgs came up with the big win on the road against Notre Dame. After Eason's injury I had this one going down in the loss column. Starting a true freshman on the road against a top 25 team and winning? Incredible.
- Defense looked incredible, ND's only TD came off a turnover where we gave them the ball in the redzone.
- Fromm looked like a freshman.; he stared down receivers and missed some open throws but he stayed composed which is a big deal in road games. I want Eason back ASAP though.
- Our receiving corp looks like they're ready to take the next step.
- Offensive line looked improved as well. We opened up some big holes in the running game as the game went on
- I see us being 7-0 going into the Florida game and potentially 10-0 going in to Auburn game.

Have a feeling Speight/Harbaugh are going to lose Michigan 2 games this year and be just pedestrian enough to lose 1 maybe 2 more... The guy hasn't improved at all and Harbaugh sticking with him and allowing him to hold the ball where his terrible arm, bad mechanics lead to over throws and late throws... May need the Special Teams to steal some games
I agree...

If Peters or JOK were better, they'd be out there IMO. I don't think Speight is out there because of some Carr-like reverence Harbaugh has for seniority.

Much like last year this will be a 10-2/9-3ish team with a great D, that is held back by average OL and QB play.

DJVQC0yXoAEAH7B.jpg

I hope there's a Rudock-esque transformation at some point this year but yea, I don't have a lot of confidence in him at this point.

My dawgs came up with the big win on the road against Notre Dame. After Eason's injury I had this one going down in the loss column. Starting a true freshman on the road against a top 25 team and winning? Incredible.
- Defense looked incredible, ND's only TD came off a turnover where we gave them the ball in the redzone.
- Fromm looked like a freshman.; he stared down receivers and missed some open throws but he stayed composed which is a big deal in road games. I want Eason back ASAP though.
- Our receiving corp looks like they're ready to take the next step.
- Offensive line looked improved as well. We opened up some big holes in the running game as the game went on
- I see us being 7-0 going into the Florida game and potentially 10-0 going in to Auburn game.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom