OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
am i way off base with Boogie nako xl nako xl ?

Yeah you are a little. He's a solid corner. His problem isn't getting burned. On the telecast it showed that save a few plays (I think one was a Stanford TD) tonight he and Jack Jack were all over Stanford's receivers. They were on islands all game too because SC was putting 8-10 guys in the box. Last year for several games Biggie was rated as one of the top corners in the country according to CFB talk or whatever as well.

So far his problem isn't getting smoked deep, it's that he gets overly physical and handsy and if he thinks he's going to get beat he grabs and holds and always gets flagged for it. He's good for one defensive PI penalty a game.

Leach on his offenses inability to score a TD until the 4th quarter:

"That was one of the most constipated offenses on Earth."

:lol:

So my wife's nephew, who passed on St. John Bosco to stay at Jserra, has decided to leave JSerra..........for St John Bosco!!!!! :smokin

Full scholarship.

Has to sit this year out though. But he will be a junior next season. Watch and learn.

So my wife's nephew, who passed on St. John Bosco to stay at Jserra, has decided to leave JSerra..........for St John Bosco!!!!! :smokin

Full scholarship.

Has to sit this year out though. But he will be a junior next season. Watch and learn.

Dope :pimp:
Whew USC looked scary good yesterday.

USC didn't have one negative running play all game, gave up 29 yards rushing in the 2nd half, out rushed Stanford 307 to 172, was 10-12 on 3rd down, and won T.O.P. holding the ball for 34:35.

They Stanforded Stanford.

USC didn't have one negative running play all game, gave up 29 yards rushing in the 2nd half, out rushed Stanford 307 to 172, was 10-12 on 3rd down, and won T.O.P. holding the ball for 34:35.

When are you gonna bring your *** to the west coast for a game?

When are you gonna bring your *** to the west coast for a game?

Man wanted to be there for this one, tickets weren't that bad. My schedule just sucks every fall. I'm definitely gonna be at a game next season but I'm also looking at some of this year's November games if I can pull it.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 9
After a 1-1 start (win over New Mexico State, loss to San Diego State), ASU has Texas Tech up next. Then it gets real in a hurry. Their following six games are against Oregon, Stanford, Washington, Utah, USC, and Colorado.

Does ASU pull the plug if they start 3-6?

dacomeup dacomeup was south bend as terrible as everyone says it is?

South Bend is pretty garbage. The stadium is decent, almost like a mini Big House. Felt like I was in Athens though, not South Bend :lol:. UGA fans were everywhere. They also weren't obnoxious at all, which probably surprised me the most. Def will be pulling for them whenever they aren't facing a team that I like. ND fans suck :lol:.

thats some big boy **** right there

South Bend is pretty garbage. The stadium is decent, almost like a mini Big House. Felt like I was in Athens though, not South Bend :lol:. UGA fans were everywhere. They also weren't obnoxious at all, which probably surprised me the most. Def will be pulling for them whenever they aren't facing a team that I like. ND fans suck :lol:.

SEC fans are almost always legit. Good people to view games with.
(Even Bama)

I've Never had a bad experience.

SEC fans are almost always legit. Good people to view games with.
(Even Bama)

I've Never had a bad experience.

Watched the USC vs Bama game last year at a restaurant by myself with 5 or 6 Bama fans. Was actually a really fun experience and they knew what the **** they were talking about. Well fun besides watching my team get stomped to death :lol:

Back
Top Bottom