OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the second to last play in the wvu game, did the reciever flat out drop that td, or did the qb bounce it to him? They never showed a replay, but when I was watching on my phone, it certainly looked like he dropped it.

A&M shouldn't even waste time, get Sumlin outta there ASAP. Chad Morris smiling in Dallas right now, all he needs to do is get SMU to a bowl and the job is his

Lmao I can't believe UCLA got em with the fake with the time stopped. Finesse

Rosen knew he could do anything he wanted against the A&M defense in the 4th quarter. After that TD that went right through the DB's hands, he knew it was like playing against a defense on Rookie mode at that point :lol:

“...and with the 1st Pick of the 2018 NFL draft, the ____ _____ select.....Josh Rosen. Quarterback from UCLA!”

Hahahahaha Kevin Sumlin...what a ******* joke. Should have given the dumb piece of **** his $5 mil per year last year instead of letting him embarrass us another year.

I really wanna sit in on a boardroom discussion with the geniuses that think giving a ****** like Sumlin $5 million per year guaranteed is a good idea.

I remember it wasn't too long ago when ppl were putting Sumlin in the top tier of elite coaches saying top 4 along with Saban, Meyer and Harbaugh, how things have changed fast

I remember it wasn't too long ago when ppl were putting Sumlin in the top tier of elite coaches saying top 4 along with Saban, Meyer and Harbaugh, how things have changed fast

Lol who was doing that?

Bra he gotta be fired. They gon be bottom of the barrel in sec with that soft as charmin defense.

Hahahahaha Kevin Sumlin...what a ****ing joke. Should have given the dumb piece of **** his $5 mil per year last year instead of letting him embarrass us another year.

I really wanna sit in on a boardroom discussion with the geniuses that think giving a ****** like Sumlin $5 million per year guaranteed is a good idea.

IMG_8423.JPG

Sumlin & Chavis gotta go

Back
Top Bottom