OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoping for a little guidance from this thread

I'm a Bay area kid whose only been to Cal games or SJSU (I know I know). Me and a few of my boys are trying to plan a trip to the FSU@Clemson game in November and make a weekend out of it

Any travel advice or tips on how to make the trip most enjoyable? I see that Atlanta is only a couple hour drive from Clemson so we were thinking about possibly hitting up the falcons game on sunday too.

Hoping for a little guidance from this thread

I'm a Bay area kid whose only been to Cal games or SJSU (I know I know). Me and a few of my boys are trying to plan a trip to the FSU@Clemson game in November and make a weekend out of it

Any travel advice or tips on how to make the trip most enjoyable? I see that Atlanta is only a couple hour drive from Clemson so we were thinking about possibly hitting up the falcons game on sunday too.

Clemson is a college town, not much there besides the school and a few bars. Great place to see a game, get there early and tailgate. Not a bad drive to Atlanta.
The night before Clemson game you may want to stay in Greenville or Spartanburg much more to do there. I assume youre flying from Cali into the Charlotte or Greenville airport.

Clemson is a college town, not much there besides the school and a few bars. Great place to see a game, get there early and tailgate. Not a bad drive to Atlanta.
The night before Clemson game you may want to stay in Greenville or Spartanburg much more to do there. I assume youre flying from Cali into the Charlotte or Greenville airport.

Just wait and go to Atlanta after man, aint really nothin to do in Greenville/Spartanburg. Clemson will be LOADED for that FSU game tho so get there early and tailgate. If you got some Cali pack wit you, you can come to my tailgate :lol::nthat:

hopefully Pitt don't start Max Browne tomorrow, his best pass last week was the shovel pass.

State beats lsu tonight. Got auburn and Georgia next. They're gonna win 1 of those.

I thought Tanner Lee was supposed to be next up? Two pick 6s in the first quarter to NIU? RIP to that coaching staff.

Michigans OL might be one of the worst I can remember... The right is painful to watch... Hope they shuffle more guys in to see if they can stop getting dominated... The offensive genius Jim Harbaugh is not doing much to help his team... Speight is basura

Back
Top Bottom