OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you saw any of his HS tape you could see the guy was a bum who had all the measurable but obviously isn't anything more than a okay high school QB.

His tape reminds me of Jack West who is our Qb commit this year. Kid sucks. Small, skinny and can barely throw the ball thirty yards. Perfect for coach Shaw.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/Bring-the-AU-Man-home-107209750

Which NTer is over there trolling the Auburn board? The're having a serious discussion about poaching Clay Helton because he's an Auburn guy :lol:

Does every fan base on 247 just jerk react like this? Most SC fans would trade Helton for Chip Kelly in a heart beat and we love the guy. (Personally I still day dream about Chris Petersen and Jon Harbaugh.)

Side note: @SneakerProSr. I noticed RoJo throw the upside down longhorns sign and Fox cut it from replays but I'm just seeing people on boards mention it now. Any word on what happened with his UT recruitment or lack thereof?

Just read that the upside down horns sign wasn't a shot at UT but rather stands from McKinney high school Texas.

Still, hasn't stopped Texas beat writers from gassing it up.

Last edited:
If you saw any of his HS tape you could see the guy was a bum who had all the measurable but obviously isn't anything more than a okay high school QB.

His tape reminds me of Jack West who is our Qb commit this year. Kid sucks. Small, skinny and can barely throw the ball thirty yards. Perfect for coach Shaw.

I seem to remember you referring to Jack West as a "top recruit" when he was being recruited. Sounds like you're down on the Trees again.

Info on bae? That *** and them hips :emoji_ok_hand:

:emoji_hand_splayed: :emoji_hand_splayed:

giphy.gif

I seem to remember you referring to Jack West as a "top recruit" when he was being recruited. Sounds like you're down on the Trees again.

Pulling a kid out of Mobile, AL to go to Stanford would have be quite the feat. 99% of the time they're going to Bama or Auburn. I wouldn't have believe he was coming till he signed the paperwork.

Last edited:
Sierra's fine as hell, but personality sucks, as do most females that look like her. Part of playing that part.

yeah, that would have been cool. I don't really care for their new joints at all. I liked the older uniforms with the mountains a lot better.

Same.

A lot of their fans hated them for some reason tho. I remember on r/cfb all the Utah fans being happy the mountains were gone and everyone else was bummed out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom