OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pimp something not proven fact because you hate the hire. Never change Knoxville. Who would've thought Fat Phil would be the peak for this program in the present day.

Robert Neyland rolling in his grave.

4B1913DD-BD5C-41A3-A3C5-6246F6C8B48C.png
I’m done..

4B1913DD-BD5C-41A3-A3C5-6246F6C8B48C.png
I’m done..

That's pretty F'd up. Would be funny as hell to see that keyboard warrior take a nice right hook to his melon.

"Price made a beeline back to the club,which prides itself, said owner Arety Kapetanis, on being "a bar so friendly, it should be known as Cheers with ****." And this time everybody knew Price's name."

:rofl: :rofl:

"The woman, who declined comment when asked if she was paid for the evening, said that the threesome engaged "in some pretty aggressive sex." She said that at one point she and her
female companion decided to add a little levity to the activity: "We started screaming 'Roll Tide!' and he was yelling back, 'It's rolling, baby, it's rolling.'"

Last edited:
The whole ut thing is crazy. I umderstand he didnt speak up but even if je would have he wouldnt have survived his time at penn state. Jave amy other coaches missed jobs opps bc of joe pa and sandusky?

NT we need to pool our resources and figure out how we can get one of us one of these coaching jobs. Split the 7 figure payday.

Head Coach- Gunna
O coordinator - Nako
D coordinator - MVP
QB Coach - Bobby Lane
O line Coach - HNL HI
WR Coach- Witnesskb24
Corner Coach- EWD
LB Coach - Verde Shuttles
D line coach aka Bag man- Dre
If u need a special teams coach hmu

Yesterday was beautiful. It helped reiterate That the consumer has the power. The people who have filled 102,000+ seat stadium made the biggest power play ever and it worked. Haha **** you jim Haslam and the UT BOT & the entire Athletic department.

Greg Schiano isn’t entitled to a job. Lol Danny kannel and Kirk herbstriet crying over it. **** outta here. Go put Louis CK and Harvey Weinstein on your dinner circuit to go raise money for your programs.
In this climate to have his name anywhere near that sexual abuse, whether proven true or false, is enough to keep him away

Truth... Harbaugh wanted him to stay but Wilton bounced... Either way its fine with me.

:lol: not you newbs, I’m talking to the UM posters who reflexively came at my neck in the spring when I said Speight wanted to transfer two seasons ago.

Why would you ever take Haslam’s advice on anything football related based on his track record.

The “mainstream” media will take the route of saying Tennessee’s actions (the fans and the output) are horrible on both ends. From the Athletic Dept & the AD they are dumb, weak, etc. The fans and the uproar it is “scary” to give the fans that kind of power. Making the job worse, etc

Plus Schiano has always seemed like a media favorite so the media will def have his back to a certain extent

NT we need to pool our resources and figure out how we can get one of us one of these coaching jobs. Split the 7 figure payday.

Head Coach- Gunna
O coordinator - Nako
D coordinator - MVP
QB Coach - Bobby Lane
O line Coach - HNL HI
WR Coach- Witnesskb24
Corner Coach- EWD
LB Coach - Verde Shuttles
D line coach aka Bag man- Dre

As long as y’all are ok with me having the Ab under center and calling nothing but student body right and left over and over again to appeal to @ooiron manoo casper90403 casper90403 and the rest of the fan base.

Why would you ever take Haslam’s advice on anything football related based on his track record.

The “mainstream” media will take the route of saying Tennessee’s actions (the fans and the output) are horrible on both ends. From the Athletic Dept & the AD they are dumb, weak, etc. The fans and the uproar it is “scary” to give the fans that kind of power. Making the job worse, etc

Plus Schiano has always seemed like a media favorite so the media will def have his back to a certain extent

He’s the biggest donor on the block. Money talks mayne...
His bag is different and it gives him almost absolute power.
He’s the reason Currie is AD instead of David Blackburn.
Schiano was slated to be Browns Head Coach by Haslam but the President vetoed that, and eventually was forced out by Has.

He’s the biggest donor on the block. Money talks mayne...
His bag is different and it gives him almost absolute power.
He’s the reason Currie is AD instead of David Blackburn.
Schiano was slated to be Browns Head Coach by Haslam but the President vetoed that, and eventually was forced out by Has.

Yeah I know, but still. If you let a blind man tell you about color coordination, you earned whatever result from that lol

I’ll be waiting for the Landry Podcast about this ****

Back
Top Bottom