OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it 100% that Brew is coming to CS?

Interested to see if Jimbo picks up the offensive pace @ TAMU this year. I think he'll sort of have to, to a certain extent.

SEC caliber recruiting staff for sure. Aren't Coley and Brewster trash coaches?

Brewster was going to take some time to decide, but every A&M outlet still seems pretty confident he’s coming. Couple of the UT boards also felt unless something changed, he was headed to CS.

Only name I ever saw mentioned for DC wasTRob. But most thought it might’ve been a long shot.

Other than keeping Price, I honestly haven’t seen many defensive names brown around at all.

Sherrer and Ansley we’re both brought up as FSU DC replacements, along w/ T-Rob prior to the Jimbo departure, so all 3 make sense as potentials in Aggieland.

If David Shaw hires Dalman as our new line coach and gives Troy Walters a mil all his sins will be forgiven

Do it David

**** that peice of **** snake *** cock sucking jack ***. Shady as ****. Can't wait for him to get fired and be an assistant for the rest of his career

giphy.webp

Looks that way. I’d guess Fisher calls plays, Coley coaches receivers, Craig QBs and Brewster eventually TEs...

Terry Price is staying on. Nasty start to a recruiting staff.
i wonder if all of the texas hs coaches are gonna be mad again that another texas school is trying to keep a pipeline to florida. :lol:

Just saw that Lynn Swann gave Clay Helton a public vote of confidence/stated his job was safe. :lol:

Silly season.

btw what kind of offense does jimbo run?
Slow pace, thinks spread and RPO's are beneath him. Refuses to run the q.b. The offense got worse without Jameis is but that may be due to horrible WR coaching. Favors perfect play over one on one match ups.

I think he did great things at FSU just got stale wouldn't change.

btw what kind of offense does jimbo run?

He has a little bit of everything in the offense. Varies depending on the QB really. He ran the **** out of Ponder & EJ. Didn't run Jameis much. Ran Frenchy more than JW. Puts a ton of pressure on the QB to make the right decisions pre-play. Packaged plays, etc. Very, very bright football mind.

Heavy shotgun/pistol lately. More counter and trap runs this year. OZ is his bread and butter Run play. Houston and Smash in the passing game.

Last edited:

He has a little bit of everything in the offense. Varies depending on the QB really. He ran the **** out of Ponder & EJ. Didn't run Jameis much. Ran Frenchy more than JW. Puts a ton of pressure on the QB to make the right decisions pre-play. Packaged plays, etc. Very, very bright football mind.

Heavy shotgun/pistol lately. More counter and trap runs this year. OZ is his bread and butter Run play. Houston and Smash in the passing game.

I saw that posted on TexAgs a week or so ago lol.

DQT4pnoVAAAJaLN.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom