OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Have a bit of an OF dilemma. Current look: Bryant (OF eligibility, rarely insert him there), JBJ, Herrera, Gardner, Mazara, and Haniger (DL). Haniger could be back as early as May 26th. Not sure who to drop out of the above to make room for him. Moustakas is my Util bat.

On top of that, I think I'd like to add Inciarte (avg help mostly) but again, not sure who'd I part ways with to do so.

Thoughts? :nerd:

Last edited:
My offense is putrid :smh: and my opponent is going off. Has Rizzo, Rendon and Blackmon...

^ Seems pretty even to me. I'd do it if you need middle infielders rather than 3Bs.

I have Beltre coming back soon so Suarez would be my utility. Perez only starts for me when one of my starters has an off day.

I'm getting like 1-2 SB's a week so Owings/Hernandez would definitely help that.

I have Beltre coming back soon so Suarez would be my utility. Perez only starts for me when one of my starters has an off day.

I'm getting like 1-2 SB's a week so Owings/Hernandez would definitely help that.
I'm expecting a big game out of Perez tonight. I have him in my starting lineup at SS over Cozart and Russell.  

I'm expecting a big game out of Perez tonight. I have him in my starting lineup at SS over Cozart and Russell.  

I have him in tonight at UTIL over Victor Martinez.

Zack Godley has been really good, though.

I have him in tonight at UTIL over Victor Martinez.

Zack Godley has been really good, though.
Godley is favored to lose tonight over a guy that has been getting bombed in the Minors? I say the Brew Crew score some runs tonight.  

What do you guys think is fair value for Cody Bellinger?

The strikeouts are kinda piling up & I feel now is a good time to jump ship. Or should I just hold?

What do you guys think is fair value for Cody Bellinger?

The strikeouts are kinda piling up & I feel now is a good time to jump ship. Or should I just hold?
He's a career .270 hitter in the Minors, so I don't see him tearing up MLB pitching ,especially when they play San Francisco all the time and the Mad Bum is back. He's a really good power hitter though. Probably put up Steve Garvery numbers, .275 28-32 HR's 90-100 RBI's in the future.  

Last edited:
Do I grab Bour at the expense of either Shaw or Reynolds, or stay put with them two?

Makes me SICK that I let go of Judge before he started going off.
Your team needed to get nerfed anyways!!! 
tongue.gif

Worth activating Happ for his start vs. the Reds today? Or should I wait to see how he settles in?

I'd be dropping JC Ramirez.

Last edited:
Worth activating Happ for his start vs. the Reds today? Or should I wait to see how he settles in?

I'd be dropping JC Ramirez.

I'd wait a start. I grabbed JC Ramirez at the beginning of last week and he was solid for this two starts. May hold onto him for a bit.

I'd wait a start. I grabbed JC Ramirez at the beginning of last week and he was solid for this two starts. May hold onto him for a bit.
I did the same thing. Guess it would be smart to hold Happ on the DL, especially considering many thought he'd need another rehab start prior to returning to the majors.

Back
Top Bottom