OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

What's good with Machado
frown.gif
mean.gif

Put a claim in to get Shaw back. He's hitting and Smoak is hitless since I got him
laugh.gif
June is Machado's month, so be patient. 

I wanna pick up Dinelson Lamet but he's playing the Cubs tonight.
Just remember his next start is AT Arizona. Place is worse than Coors Field at this point. 
I'm gonna scoop him a day or two before that start and depending on what my pitching matchups are looking like I'll either start him or just have him on my bench. He's looked sharp so I don't wanna miss out on him.

I'm gonna scoop him a day or two before that start and depending on what my pitching matchups are looking like I'll either start him or just have him on my bench. He's looked sharp so I don't wanna miss out on him.
I'd rather pick up Junior Guerra. He was Milwaukee's ACE last year and he's looked great since coming off the DL 

Also Eric young Jr. is a MUST pick up if you need SB's. He's gonna replace Trout in the lineup and he tries to steal whenever he's on base. This dude can rack up 10 SB's in 15 games. He was hitting like crazy in AAA before they called him up with surprising speed and power. He went yard tonight and tried to steal another base.

Last edited:
Also Eric young Jr. is a MUST pick up if you need SB's. He's gonna replace Trout in the lineup and he tries to steal whenever he's on base. This dude can rack up 10 SB's in 15 games. He was hitting like crazy in AAA before they called him up with surprising speed and power. He went yard tonight and tried to steal another base.

Wish I had room for him because I can sure use the SB help, but I can't justify dropping a guy like Moustakas for him (util). Or should I drop Inciarte?

Last edited:
I'd rather pick up Junior Guerra. He was Milwaukee's ACE last year and he's looked great since coming off the DL 

I'll keep my eye on Guerra. EDIT: Already owned :smh:.

I lost Trout so I wish I could pick up Young but I don't really have anyone to drop for him. Aaron Hicks or Aaron Altherr are the only two guys I'd consider.

Last edited:
Drop Altherr if you want. Hicks is worth holding onto.

I'd have to part ways with a guy like Moustakas or Inciarte. Can't justify dropping JBJ for him even though it may be doable :smh: .

Last edited:

I'd have to part ways with a guy like Moustakas or Inciarte. Can't justify dropping JBJ for him even though it may be doable :smh: .
Hicks with 6 RBI yesterday :pimp:.

After re-arranging my lineup, I'm free to drop Dansby Swanson and grab any player off waivers to slot into my UTIL. Not sure if I wanna go with Eric Young or another hot bat. Looking at Melky Cabrera, Whit Merrifield, and Gerardo Parra.

JBJ creeping back? :nerd:

I need to re-arrange my lineup as well. I have capability to play around a bit.

Bryant 3B/OF
Machado SS/3B
Shaw 1B/3B

I'd have to part ways with a guy like Moustakas or Inciarte. Can't justify dropping JBJ for him even though it may be doable
mean.gif
Hicks with 6 RBI yesterday
pimp.gif

After re-arranging my lineup, I'm free to drop Dansby Swanson and grab any player off waivers to slot into my UTIL. Not sure if I wanna go with Eric Young or another hot bat. Looking at Melky Cabrera, Whit Merrifield, and Gerardo 
swanson was my sleeper ppick

hes my starting SS all year. 

should i drop for addison russell? 

Hicks with 6 RBI yesterday :pimp: .

After re-arranging my lineup, I'm free to drop Dansby Swanson and grab any player off waivers to slot into my UTIL. Not sure if I wanna go with Eric Young or another hot bat. Looking at Melky Cabrera, Whit Merrifield, and Gerardo 
Russell has been a disappointment this year too. I don't think he'd be a huge upgrade over Swanson. If you absolutely need a SS, give Tim Anderson a look.

Last edited:

I'd have to part ways with a guy like Moustakas or Inciarte. Can't justify dropping JBJ for him even though it may be doable
mean.gif
Hicks with 6 RBI yesterday
pimp.gif

Russell has been a disappointment this year too. I don't think he'd be a huge upgrade over Swanson. If you absolutely need a SS, give Tim Anderson a look.
drafted him too, but dropped him

chose to drop him to stream pitchers

Picked up Ariel Miranda a month ago & he's been arguably my best pitcher since then :lol: :pimp:

Give him a look if he's available

Picked up Ariel Miranda a month ago & he's been arguably my best pitcher since then :lol: :pimp:

Give him a look if he's available

I had a chance at him this morning and grabbed Moore instead :smh: .

I got beat up in my h2h this week. I fell behind early in both offense and pitching and my pitchers didn't get the QS/W I was banking on.

I really need to overhaul my offense.

C- Gary Sanchez
1B- Shaw (has 3B eligibility) & Reynolds
2B- LeMahieu
3B- Bryant (has OF eligibility) & Moustakas
SS- Machado (has 3B eligibility)
OF- Bradley JR, Mazara, Gardner, Incirate & Haniger (DL)

Help :nerd: who should I part ways with, who should I try and add?

Hey I had the 3rd most points this week! Even with 6 players in the DL, my team is waking up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom