**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

.5 pt PPR.

Allan Robinson or Tyler Locket?

My opponent had Russell Wilson and I’m only up 8

Already won one league but I need Bears defense to not let Russell Wilson go off for 30+ fantasy points in another one. Then in my other one I need B-Marsh and Burton to put up no more than like 4.5 points combined :lol: Greg The Leg’s injury screwed me in both these legs. I’d have all three wrapped up right now. Also Ravens and Vikings defenses ****ting the bed didn’t help.

Tonight is a reason why I hate having two leagues. I need Russ to go have a bad game in my main league, but I need him to put up points for me in my work league :lol: :smh: .

Man I should have been way ahead this week but ODB and Gronk were basically duds. Now I’m up 5 going into tonight with Chi defense vs Jordan Howard, with 0-2 on the line

.5 pt PPR.

Allan Robinson or Tyler Locket?

My opponent had Russell Wilson and I’m only up 8
Toughy man, Allen Robinson was nice last week. Hes def the WR1 in Chicago and legit player. No bias since I need him tonight too

Bears defense gonna be tough tonight so not sure how much Russ gonna do especially with Lockett.

I have both players but Robinson all day on my end

It appears the only person I need to replace on my team is Eifert other than that my team has been solid.

I need Baker Mayfield to take the field otherwise Njoku is worthless and I have no other TE to pick up

I think it’s time for Baker to get on the field. Tyrod has been much worse than what I thought he’d be. More of you should have added Callaway by the way...him and Baker have a great connection and dude already had 18.5 points yesterday in his first start.

Tonight is a reason why I hate having two leagues. I need Russ to go have a bad game in my main league, but I need him to put up points for me in my work league :lol: :smh: .
That's what happened to me with Gronk yesterday..

I won in one league because I was going against Gronk and he did bad..

I'm losing in my league because Gronk did bad..

:rofl:

I think it’s time for Baker to get on the field. Tyrod has been much worse than what I thought he’d be. More of you should have added Callaway by the way...him and Baker have a great connection and dude already had 18.5 points yesterday in his first start.
Yea but that was off a long TD :lol:

I got him added but thats because I added Freeman to the IR so took a chance with Gordon gone

That's what happened to me with Gronk yesterday..

I won in one league because I was going against Gronk and he did bad..

I'm losing in my league because Gronk did bad..

:rofl:

I actually re-checked my work league match up and realized I already have it won /humblebrag. With that said, I'm here for a Russ dud :lol: .

In general tho, I dislike relying on a player in one league and not the other. Causes for a headache.

Yea but that was off a long TD :lol:

I got him added but thats because I added Freeman to the IR so took a chance with Gordon gone

Most of his catches will be on long balls just like that. That’s the type of player he is.

Most of his catches will be on long balls just like that. That’s the type of player he is.
I don't like Boom or bust players :lol:

I don't plan on using him either way but he will stay stashed for a minute I just need Njoku to get it going, I know its only been 2 weeks but was expecting a little more

I really liked the Bears defense going into the season. Yahoo kept telling me to drop them. I caved in and dropped them right before the GB game, lose by 1 point.

Bert. Bert. Picks them up and if they score 9 pts for him I lose. I deserve this :lol:

In other news, my $600 league team is looking phenomenal. Drafted Mahomes on a hunch. Took kamara and Michael thomas 1 and 2. I'm up 70 pts :lol: on the way to 2-0 :pimp:

Wentz cleared

Just waiting on the right offer over the next few weeks
tenor.gif

and go in for the fleece
3G5.gif

I really liked the Bears defense going into the season. Yahoo kept telling me to drop them. I caved in and dropped them right before the GB game, lose by 1 point.

Bert. Bert. Picks them up and if they score 9 pts for him I lose. I deserve this :lol:

In other news, my $600 league team is looking phenomenal. Drafted Mahomes on a hunch. Took kamara and Michael thomas 1 and 2. I'm up 70 pts :lol: on the way to 2-0 :pimp:

im expecting Russ to get eaten alive tonight

prob the opposite now since its me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom