**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Just was sent a trade for my Tyreek for his Gronk .. thats a yeah right!?

Stafford
Howard, Conner, Collins, Thompson, JWilliams
Julio, Nuk, Hill, Landry
Engram
Streaming kicker (butker)
Streaming defense (chicago)

Rodgers, Goff, Smith
Mixon, Cook, Kamara
Kupp, Cooks, Stills, Lockett
Gronk
Zeurlein
Ravens

FA Receivers I could put in waiver for:
Golladay, Fuller, John Brown, Enunwa, DJax, Anderson, Goodwin, Godwin, Westbrook, Cole

Would need to see the rest of your team first

I'd do it. Tyreke is probably going to be a flex play most weeks for you and I'm sure as the season goes on you will fill that void.

Your WR corps is definitely strong enough to trade one away for Gronk. On the lowest of keys, i'd rather have tyreek over julio though :nerd:

I'd do it. Tyreke is probably going to be a flex play most weeks for you and I'm sure as the season goes on you will fill that void.

Im thinking hold engram for insurance (obv reasons) and grab any WR in the FA pool listed.

The week i play this guy Hill has DEN & Gronk has BUF

Hill Playoff: BAL, LAC, SEA
Gronk Playoff: MIA, PIT, BUF

Your WR corps is definitely strong enough to trade one away for Gronk. On the lowest of keys, i'd rather have tyreek over julio though :nerd:

He wanted Julio & Nuk. I talked that down, Im a falcons fan so it clouds my judgement of Julio :smh: :lol:

His original offer was Rodgers & Cooks for Julio & Hill but I wasnt giving up 2 WR, and too many mouths in LA

Need the Bears to bring it home with 3 pts work league, but they need to stay below 15 for a win in friends league

just traded my agholor for kyle rudolph. my starting TE is ASJ and the best available TE is jesse james right now. did i sell high or low? PPR league

Im thinking hold engram for insurance (obv reasons) and grab any WR in the FA pool listed.

The week i play this guy Hill has DEN & Gronk has BUF

Hill Playoff: BAL, LAC, SEA
Gronk Playoff: MIA, PIT, BUF

He wanted Julio & Nuk. I talked that down, Im a falcons fan so it clouds my judgement of Julio :smh: :lol:

His original offer was Rodgers & Cooks for Julio & Hill but I wasnt giving up 2 WR, and too many mouths in LA

Yeah I'd hold onto him and try to trade him for a rb or something to a team who needs a TE

Should I trade Dalvin cook and Marvin Jones for Julio? .5 ppr league 12 team.

Other rbs: David Johnson, Conner, Dion Lewis, Ronald Jones (holding onto him just in case they give him the job later in the season :smh:)

Other wrs: Josh Gordon, D. Thomas, Garcon, John Brown, Callaway

mike evans
TY hilton
marvin jones
enunwa

trying to waive john brown or tyler boyd

Yeah, I guess it works out for you. I feel like everyone needs to stash a 2nd TE with how thin that position is. Cousins seems to trust Rudolph, but he's less a PPR stud and more TD dependent, but for a TE, he's in the top 10-15 range which is good enough.

Back
Top Bottom