**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I ask the same but for DJax. I should have grabbed him over Grant last week. I may bid a few bucks, but nothing crazy.

D Jax is a known quantity though.

Fitzpatrick seems good at finding him deep through 2 weeks. Jameis kinda kills his value to me, I’m sure a certain belligerent Bucs fan would disagree though :lol:. There’s gonna be 2 catch weeks for Desean where you’ll be upset that you started him.

Ridley looked solid, but there’s not a whole lot to go on with him.

3-0 this week.

S/O to Trey Burton putting the W in the bag on that first drive :pimp:

This is the week I insert Golloday into my starting lineup as my flex

3-0 this week.

S/O to Trey Burton putting the W in the bag on that first drive :pimp:

This is the week I insert Golloday into my starting lineup as my flex

Bruh. I get ARob needing to be the leading target, but need to get Burton involved more! His TD early had me hyped, but he was fairly quiet with some grabs here and there much later on.

Tarik Cohen too. I know he hurt his ankle late but why are they not using him much? Looking back on draft night I definitely reached grabbing him R5. I guess I panicked bc I had taken Bell and needed to stockpile RB's.

I think it's still early. I was thinking that this morning as I was getting ready for work, they've yet to fully unleash Cohen.

I think this week in AZ is going to be the week he get's off. The Bears really do have a lot of weapons on the offensive side, it all comes down to Mitch man and his play.

Mahomes finally getting the start for me in week 3. Golloday making the leap to the starting lineup as well but feel real uneasy ab having him and Tate in my lineup.

Wtf is Pete Carroll doing to Carson? Dude wanted to see what penny could with a larger workload ????

Carson aint going anywhere with that line .. just like all the backs theyve used the past 3 years we try to make fantasy relevant. Either never happens or they cant sustain it

Rawls, McKissic, Davis, Michael, Prosise, Carson, Penny

I like Carson but this is my last weel holding him on the bench

I ask the same but for DJax. I should have grabbed him over Grant last week. I may bid a few bucks, but nothing crazy.

It’s not like this is some fluke with D-Jax. He was getting open like this last year but the play calling was trash a lot of the time (switched play callers this year) and Jameis’s deep ball was inaccurate (looked much improved in preseason).

Ride it out with Texans Defense one more week, or try and grab the Bears?

Bears @ ARI
or
Texans VS. NYG

Falcons defense has way too many injuries to stick with (for now). Drop them for Cleveland's D?

Falcons defense has way too many injuries to stick with (for now). Drop them for Cleveland's D?

Correct. I expect us and NO to total in the 60s :rolleyes

Trufant gonna have his hands full with Thomas. No deion or keanu :frown: Kamara prob has a big game

Steelers in shambles

Screenshot_20180918-094518_Chrome.jpg

If he sits out a few more weeks ill start going after him in my work league. Dude who drafted him first is getting more mad by the day :lol:

If I wasn't 2-0 with him on my bench I would be in panic mode. Guess I will just ride it out at his rate.

Not a bad idea. There are probably sexier names available but the Browns have bolstered their defense over the past few years and they've held two high powered offenses in check over the first two weeks. I don't think it's a fluke. I actually drafted them in two separate leagues and it's looking like they may be becoming a set it and forget it D/ST.

just traded big ben and a.j. green for Antonio Brown..i've got wentz waiting in the weeds
thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom