**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

In a 14 team, 1pt PPR league. I have the #1 waiver priority for the week and I'm eyeing Gio Bernard as a Mixon owner. The thing is though I think I have enough rb depth to get by in the interim ( M. Gordon, T. Coleman, A. Peterson, Cohen who is probably my drop target ) and a slew of wr's to play.

My question is should I burn my waiver priority for Bernard, use it on someone else ( Javorius Allen, Hyheim Hines, etc... ) or stand pat???

Would yall start Bernard (@CAR) over Lynch(@Mia) this week ? 1ppr

This for my RB2. Going to go with Hogan as my Flex play.

Just looked at one of my leagues and saw that week 9 I have 7 players on bye. Gonna start shopping out some trade ideas with the others, prey on the win-less teams.

Luck, Hilton, MGordon, Ekeler, DJ (acquired in a trade), Ajayi and Eli. Gonna drop Eli and just ride it out (2QB league and everyone stashes 3 of them)

Who should I drop in a non-PPR league: Crowder or Shepard?

Who should I drop in my .5 PPR league: Crowder or Kelvin Benjamin?

Who should I drop in a non-PPR league: Crowder or Shepard?

Who should I drop in my .5 PPR league: Crowder or Kelvin Benjamin?

Crowder. Crowder.

Standard, NonPPR - burn a waiver claim on Desean Jackson or John Brown. Was set on WR with Antonio Brown, Michael Thomas, Doug Baldwin. Baldwin out so I have Garçon, Allison to rotate but could have Brown or Jackson there. Which?

In a 14 team, 1pt PPR league. I have the #1 waiver priority for the week and I'm eyeing Gio Bernard as a Mixon owner. The thing is though I think I have enough rb depth to get by in the interim ( M. Gordon, T. Coleman, A. Peterson, Cohen who is probably my drop target ) and a slew of wr's to play.

My question is should I burn my waiver priority for Bernard, use it on someone else ( Javorius Allen, Hyheim Hines, etc... ) or stand pat???

I would TBH in a PPR setting. Who knows how Mixon comes back and Gio always has some value in a PPR.

Would yall start Bernard (@CAR) over Lynch(@Mia) this week ? 1ppr

This for my RB2. Going to go with Hogan as my Flex play.

Gio.

I'd say stand pat. Gordon should play this week and Coleman will have increased value for roughly the amount of time Mixon is out. Bernard > those other options for future reference, since it gives you the handcuff.

Crowder. Crowder.

Standard, NonPPR - burn a waiver claim on Desean Jackson or John Brown. Was set on WR with Antonio Brown, Michael Thomas, Doug Baldwin. Baldwin out so I have Garçon, Allison to rotate but could have Brown or Jackson there. Which?

Jackson > Brown

I got Rams D but they are vs Chargers. Ride em out or pick up Browns Jets or Cowboys?

#3 of 12 waiver, putting in claim for Golladay then Fuller. Hope to land 1 of em.

#5 of 10 waiver, gonna roll the dice and use no claim. See if Golladay, Fuller, Enunwa, DJax, Landry, Cole, Brieda, Powell, Michel, James, Ebron, or Howard clear waivers

#7 of 10, rolling the dice no claim. Ryan, Powell, Michel, Golladay, Godwin, Goodwin, DJax, Fuller, Enunwa, or AJones clear

0-2 in my main league.

If one of your first two picks turns out to be a bust, it really puts your team at a disadvantage, especially early in the season. DJ killing my team so far

Man if Bell was playing, I would be super confident in my team right now. Frustrating to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom