**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

With all these injuries I’m struggling in one of my leagues. I need a rb asap this week, and it’s slim pickings. I’m leaning towards Smallwood (do to all the injuries) or Blount.

Any advice?

61A7794D-3731-439E-B466-787C3C2A603E.png

I have Marlon Mack and TJ Yeldon on my bench, but they’re both questionable (not to mention Fournette is likely to return this week)

I added smallwood, soon as I saw the news on clement. Mack is out for indi, Hines could be a sneaky ppr value. Wilkins still the starter

With all these injuries I’m struggling in one of my leagues. I need a rb asap this week, and it’s slim pickings. I’m leaning towards Smallwood (do to all the injuries) or Blount.

Any advice?

61A7794D-3731-439E-B466-787C3C2A603E.png

I have Marlon Mack and TJ Yeldon on my bench, but they’re both questionable (not to mention Fournette is likely to return this week)

Blount Patricia combo gonna wanna give it BB right? At least we hope :lol:

ight guys i need your help.

.5 PPR.

RB: Jordan Horward, Matt Breida, Alfred Morris
WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Allen Robinson, Randall Cobb, Geronimo Allison, Josh Gordon

Thinking about packaging Allen Robinson and Josh Gordon for Phillip Lindsay and E. Sanders. Thoughts? Desperate need at the RB position.

But did Brate or Howard do anything if it werent for poor coverage/tackling by the eagles on that 75 yard TD

Howard was 3 for 96 .. so 2 for 21

Ebron doesnt have howard speed right?
I mean with less snaps EBron been solid and TD each game

Just me though I like him til he doesn’t do **** but I guess I can’t talk since I’ve had to roll with Njoku

Back
Top Bottom