**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

PPR League

Amari Cooper @ MIami
Allen Robinson @ Arizona
Keelan Cole vs. Tennessee

:nerd:

I have Cole penciled in as of now. It's been an air raid on the Titans thus far.
pick just one?

Cole
Robinson

Cooper

in that order. if it wasn't for Patrick Peterson would go with Robinson overall since hes been getting fed up the *** just nothing deep

pick just one?

Cole
Robinson

Cooper

in that order. if it wasn't for Patrick Peterson would go with Robinson overall since hes been getting fed up the *** just nothing deep
Yep that’s my thinking too. Any other matchup and I’d have Arob in there.

Guys talking about ARob, just remember they’ve been moving him into the slot and Patrick Peterson never goes into the slot

Guys talking about ARob, just remember they’ve been moving him into the slot and Patrick Peterson never goes into the slot
Well see, I’ve got to play him :lol:

I have no complaints with what he’s done so far but need to start seeing some red zone targets. Mitch gotta keep improving he’s holdinf this team back

NT fam

Pick 1 for FLEX

16 team PPR league

Keelan Cole vs Titans

Jordan Matthews vs Colts

Corey Davis vs Jaguars

Sony Michel vs Lions

Alfred Morris vs Chiefs

Dions Lewis vs Jaguars

Amari Cooper + Tyler Boyd for Josh Gordon.

I have Gordon.

Rest of my WR: Hopkins/Stills/Lockett/Godwin/John Brown.

I’m considering making the move for depth and also because of the uncertainty of Gordon, but I might counter for Cooper/Keelan Cole. Or should I hold tight with Flash?

I have Gordon.

I’m considering making the move for depth and also because of the uncertainty of Gordon, but I might counter for Cooper/Keelan Cole. Or should I hold tight with Flash?

Hold, amari isnt enough for the upside of flash. If cooper was consistent that would be one thing, but right now it isnt worth it. Boyd is a throw in you probably only play once or twice right now

I have Gordon.

Keep gordon IMO

Cooper still hasn't done anything and hes healthy.

Gordon is in a great situation so id hold him and see what happen next week.

I have Gordon.

Why you want either of those guys? And you would never even play them with what you already have. You have enough depth already, imo. If you were trading for kore notable players thats one thing but not these 2. Keep Gordon and see what happens.

Who should I start at my FLEX? What’s my safest pick fellas? I’m leaning towards the rookie Ito Smith. Wanna gamble with him. He had 5 red zone carries, last week. Only imagine what he'll do today. (shrug) im 2-0 currently in my main league. Kamara and Bredia is my RB1/2. Standard
Ito Smith vs New Orleans
AP vs Green Bay
Alex Collins vs Denver
Larry Fitz vs Bears
Geronimo Allison vs skins

Who should I start at my FLEX? What’s my safest pick fellas? I’m leaning towards the rookie Ito Smith. Wanna gamble with him. He had 5 red zone carries, last week. Only imagine what he'll do today. (shrug) im 2-0 currently in my main league. Kamara and Bredia is my RB1/2. Standard
Ito Smith vs New Orleans
AP vs Green Bay
Alex Collins vs Denver
Larry Fitz vs Bears
Geronimo Allison vs skins

safest: AP
boom/bust: smith or allison (depending of ARod plays)

anyone got any update on marvin jones :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom